Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WE WIN AND WE ARE IN!

HOW DOES IT FEEL?   What a great position to be in–beat FIU & TROY and we are going to the New Orleans Bowl!  Now we know that Troy can be dealt with–great job of Western Kentucky for exposing them!  I BELIEVE!

Does anyone know if we had any injuries yesterday?

GO OWLS
'91
Back to the top

Re: WE WIN AND WE ARE IN!

I agree we can definitely beat Troy if we play a solid game but Troy played most of the game, if I saw correctly, without their starting QB who is the center of the whole team.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

guys… let's not anoint ourselves SBC champions JUST YET…

we need to EARN THIS… we LOST to ULM and barely scraped out of ULL and ASU

our team needs a LOT of work… troy is a sound, fundamental team, CLEARLY the best in the SBC and is not going down without a heavyweight bout…

we have a LOT of learning to do this week in florida and down in miami…

LET'S GO OWLS!!!!!!!!  but let's not drink the kool-aid YET

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I don't like kool-aid and I am not claiming the OWLS as champions of the SBC!  I simply said that it is nice to be in a great spot right now!  WE WIN & WE ARE IN!  SEIZE THE DAY!

No need to put words in my mouth!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

WE WIN AND WE ARE IN!

One more point!  Yes, we have one conference loss!  Don't get down because we were in a couple of close CONFERENCE games.  Look at the SEC, they are in close games every weekend!  Conference games are always tough to win!

I BELIEVE!  MAYBE YOU SHOULD TOO!

GO FAU OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

Lets just make sure to win this FIU game, it would salvage their entire season to beat us.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I agree we can definitely beat Troy if we play a solid game but Troy played most of the game, if I saw correctly, without their starting QB who is the center of the whole team.

Haugabook missed the 4th quarter with what sounds like a concussion…and with a bye week leading into the last 2 regular season games of his collegiate career….Omar will be ready to run and gun vs. MTSU. 
Back to the top

Omar had some kind if muscle pull, tear or whatever in his upper body. Sort of knowing him, I can say he will play in the final two games even if he has to be wheeled into into MGVS on a stretcher.
Back to the top

yah,  Troy is def going to be hard….we have to play a perfect game.  But i hope we dont look past FIU, cause as stated above it wont just salvage their season it will salvage their past 3 years……

We hung around with a lot of good temas this year, uk (for the 1st qtr) and usf (for the whole game).  If we can kick the ball we can beat FIU and Troy!!!
Back to the top

walty12 said

Lets just make sure to win this FIU game, it would salvage their entire season to beat us.

And the question becomes… if you couldn't have both, which would be more important to you:

a W over UF

- or -

a W over FIU
Back to the top
Control functions: