Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Thread: FAU vs Boston College 11-12-07

Add topic

Here is the game thread for tonights game:

Link:WMEN 640AM - Internet Radio Broadcast of the FAU vs BC game 7:00pm
Click on Listen LIVE!!

I have one more thing to take care of, to start using the Chat Room - might be ready for tonight.
If it is I will post a Link.
Back to the top

Re: Game Thread: FAU vs Boston College

Anyone have an idea what the line is for tonight's game?
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I have made some adjustment to the Chat Room and would like to continue testing it tonight during the game.

Here are a few things I would like from poster, if you happen to get log-out of chat room after a certain amount of time of inactivity (no comments posted), let me know approximately the lenght of inactivity.  Next if you do happen to get log-out, let me know if the comments (messages still appear) you should be able to see comments that have been posted (prior to being log-out), if not let me know how many you do see after you re-enter the room.

These are minor details, but once I make the proper adjustments to the chat room, it will provide a nice experience to Game Day and if everything works propably I should be able to post later a thread of the Game Day session for viewing later (much like a game day thread at the moment).

Back to the top

Link: Game Day Chat Room: FAU vs BC CLOSED

If you are log-in to the Owls Nest already, it should take you right to the Chat Room, give it a few seconds to load, if not it will give you a log-in window to do so - use your Owls Nest Unsername & Pass.

You mut be a registered member to use & view the Chat room.

**Just wanted to add that, the Chat Room does open in a new window, allowing you to continue to browse the board or other sites.
Back to the top

Direct link to WMEN's broadcasts:

http://www.jamescrystalradio.com/mantalk.asx
Back to the top

Game Thread: FAU vs Boston College 11-12-07

Wow! FAU 33 - Boston College 31 at the half. Go Owls!
Back to the top

BMarkey said

Wow! FAU 33 - Boston College 31 at the half. Go Owls!

Nice!
Back to the top

FAU was just leading by 8 in the mid-second half, but mistakes, fouls, errant passes and emssy place has let BC tie the game at 53.

6:11 to play.

Monroe has just 2 points and travels, mis-passes, mis-shoots or whatever just about every time he touches the ball.
Back to the top

The refs are bad, failing to call maulings by BC and quickly flagging FAU.

FAU down by 7 with 2:00 to play.

The FAU shots are wild and the defense has collapsed. Half the time, these guys are called for traveling before they shoot.

Very messy last "quarter".

FAU gets 2.

FAU 58 - BC 65, with just over 1 minute to play and FAU has fouled to stop the clock.

BC got one foul point and FAU came back with 2.

66-60 with 29 seconds to play.

FAU misses two shots and Paul Graham is fouled, going to the line. He hits 2.

68-62, but BC throws it out of bounds while FAU is trying to foul, and FAU gets the ball.

Monroe misses a 3-pointer, but FAU keeps the ball with 3.2 seconds to play. Perkins misses a three to end the game.

Final
BC… 68
FAU…62

This was FAU's game to lose.
Back to the top
Control functions: