Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU & Troy Players Tied for INT Lead

Elbert Mack of Troy has tied Tavious Polo of FAU for the national interceptions lead. Mack had two INTs during last year's New Orleans Bowl, a couple of days after his father died.

Way to go SunBelt!

2012 NCAA Division I-A College Football Individual Statistics Leaders for Defense - ESPN
Back to the top

Re: FAU & Troy Players Tied for INT Lead

yea… but we got THREE in the top 100

polo 7
acevedo 5
small 3

troy has ONE
:P

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU & Troy Players Tied for INT Lead

I was surprised not to see McKelvin from Troy on there. I suppose QBs are throwing to Mack's corner and thus the INTs on the other side. McKelvin is an awesome CB and better return man. He will be Troy's highest drafted player next year.
Back to the top

no one throws anywhere near Polo anymore…

think it is game over for him…unless he starts to jump routes right off the line…
Back to the top

From the Dothan (Ala.) Eagle:

National leaderboard: Troy cornerback Elbert Mack’s interception Saturday gave him seven on the year, tying him with Florida Atlantic’s Tavious Polo for the national lead.

Polo, who hasn’t had an interception since Sept. 29, still has three regular season games left
while Mack just has two. Six players are tied with six interceptions.

Leodis McKelvin [of Troy] still leads the country in punt return average at 19.5 yards per return, but that lead is slipping. Right behind him is Shiloh Keo (18.94 avg.) and Brandon James of Florida (18.73).

Sherrod Martin [of Troy] is second in the country with six forced fumbles, two behind Jonal Saint-Dic of Michigan State.
Back to the top
Control functions: