Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The Burrow

Add topic

The Burrow hosts it's first women's basketball game tomorrow.  Is anyone going?  Does anyone know if the seats are fully installed yet?  Anyone have any new pictures of the inside?  They haven't updated the site in a while.
Back to the top

Re: The Burrow

i saw on the last volleyball match photos that they were not in…that was last weekend…

alot could have happened between then and now though…
Back to the top

The Burrow

As of last night the Burrow is still unfinished.  The seats behind then benches and scorer's table are in and finished.  The seats behind the baskets are still uninstalled.  The new smaller scoreboards are up and working, however, I have yet to see the main scoreboard working.  There are still open panels on it from the work to it.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

As of last night the Burrow is still unfinished.  The seats behind then benches and scorer's table are in and finished.  The seats behind the baskets are still uninstalled.  The new smaller scoreboards are up and working, however, I have yet to see the main scoreboard working.  There are still open panels on it from the work to it.

or alot could NOT have happened…lol

wow…i wonder when they expect to have this done…its draggin on it appears…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

FAUtuba said

or alot could NOT have happened…lol

wow…i wonder when they expect to have this done…its draggin on it appears…….

Well hopefully it is finished by Dec. 1.
Back to the top

in the burrow right now…

everything is a go except the seats behind the baskets

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

in the burrow right now…

Take some pictures!
Back to the top

wow guess they are wroking feverishly to get er dun…thats good news…

cant wait till Dec 1st!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

fauowl09 said

in the burrow right now…

Take some pictures!

:(

i couldn't because i didn't want to do anything against policy of FAU (i.e.: florida owl… hehehehe)

but the screen is A-MAZING… the clarity and brightness of the video is unbelievable

p.s. owl tv IS doing every single home game for LIVE feed throughout the game on the screen

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fauowl09 said

:(

i couldn't because i didn't want to do anything against policy of FAU (i.e.: florida owl… hehehehe)

but the screen is A-MAZING… the clarity and brightness of the video is unbelievable

p.s. owl tv IS doing every single home game for LIVE feed throughout the game on the screen

;D

i may never live that up…but ya know what, its an Honor to have provided the pics…considering the lackluster effort at the time to get them up themselves…

cant wait to see the screen…sounds great!

Back to the top
Control functions: