Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF message board

I've seen a couple people ask. Here is their Swamp Gas board, it's the most lively of the UF sites.

Swamp Gas

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Re: UF message board

Follow this link for some others: scroll down a bit, look for the gator links info:

Link: Links to Three other Gator Forums

Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

I've seen a couple people ask. Here is their Swamp Gas board, it's the most lively of the UF sites.

Swamp Gas

I went to check out this site to see what they were saying about us.  Pretty arrogant fans as you'd expect.  They are more concerned about FSU next week than us.  Whatever.

They have a post thread about FAU and they say that we have no fans and they went to our message boards and they had no activity…so I'm guessing they went to the rivals or scout sites which are of course ghost towns.  They also do the typical trashing of Lockhart.  What upset me most was that one guy said he watched us play Maryland in the OB this year and how nobody was in the stands….Umm…that was FIU!!!  >:( Trash our fans and stadium, but never confuse us with FIU!!! ;D

I was going go respond to correct them on these things, but then I saw that you had to pay to register for the privilege of posting on Swamp Gas… 
Back to the top

UF message board

fauowls44 said

I was going go respond to correct them on these things, but then I saw that you had to pay to register for the privilege of posting on Swamp Gas… 

why bother…aint worth it…wrestle with a pig and you get dirty… :)

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

fauowls44 said

why bother…aint worth it…wrestle with a pig and you get dirty… :)

I've wrestled a few in my day…brings back some memories  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Well, if you think about it, paying makes sense because then you don't have rival fans busting in and hijacking threads with smack. And UF has a lot of enemies, as you'd expect.

Back to the top
Control functions: