Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Back to UM in 2008

Add topic

Back to UM in 2008

Miami announced their schedule, and we play down there on April 1st and 9th. Sweet!
Back to the top

Re: Back to UM in 2008

GhostOfBuchanan said

Miami announced their schedule, and we play down there on April 1st and 9th. Sweet!

Are they coming up to us at all?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

They are coming to Boca on April 16th.  Gotta say I'm surprised they want to play us up here.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

They dont really want to come here but agreed to a 2 for 1.  The last few years they refused even that which is why we stopped playing them.  I'm sure they remember their last visit here where we beat them on a steal of home in the bottom of the 9th inning in what was truly one of the top 5 moments of FAU baseball history.  That was by far the most attended game Ive ever seen at FAU-there was over 2500 people there-admittedly quite a few UM fans but still at least 1500 FAU fans.  I remember the snack bar ran clean out of food they were so unprepared for the turnout-LOL. Better tell them to stock up on hot dogs this time.  I dont expect quite as many people this time with the game on a Wednesday(last time it was a saturday night-we played at UM Fri and Sun and they came up Sat), but it will be great to see the stadium rocking again like that.
Back to the top
Control functions: