Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

i'm dissapointed owls band

Add topic

so i'm on the internet listening to the game today and i hear that the band didn't make the game!  what the hell happened?!  i mean seriously……how are we supposed to win if the band decides not to make it to the game?  what?  was there rain in the forecast? maybe the hooters at the kissemee exit off the turnpike was just too tempting? i am just crushed at this news and my cat whiskers is super pissed as well.  the band should be ashamed of themselves! 
Back to the top

Re: i'm dissapointed owls band

dude… wtf are you talking about?

is this supposed to be a joke?

i don't get it….

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

i'm dissapointed owls band

rackow said

so i'm on the internet listening to the game today and i hear that the band didn't make the game!  what the hell happened?!  i mean seriously……how are we supposed to win if the band decides not to make it to the game?  what?  was there rain in the forecast? maybe the hooters at the kissemee exit off the turnpike was just too tempting? i am just crushed at this news and my cat whiskers is super pissed as well.  the band should be ashamed of themselves!

Maybe you ate one too many hot wings from Hooters or something. The band was definitely at the game. Kinda hard to miss them considering they were sitting in the same section as most of us.

Why do we even respond to this guy he's clearly not to bright… must be a UM education lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Come on Rackow…  that is weak.  We have come to expect so much more from you….  Maybe your played out on this subject?
Back to the top

Rackow, heard the band loud and clear in the 2nd half on PPV, bastages didn't show them though.

BTW, you guys sounded good!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

This isn't very funny anymore.

Try something else rackow, I'm bored.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Thread locked
Back to the top