Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Thread: FAU vs South Florida 11-17-07

Add topic

Here is the game thread for tonights game:

No Radio on WMEN 640AM today, because of the Football Game.

It is available on the official site at this: LINK to listen to game

Click on listen on the right of the page.

Back to the top

Re: Game Day Thread: FAU vs South Florida

:o

I suppose everyone was listening/watching the Owls play the Gators.

Back to the top

Bytor said

:o

I suppose everyone was listening/watching the Owls play the Gators.

I was keeping an eye on the box score…yikes.  I don't know if it was the early game after the night game or whatever, but the Owls had their doors blown off early on.  I think it was 29-8 at one point.  Not much you can do once you get down that big early.  Hopefully there is a better effort out there today against Cleveland State. 
Back to the top

besides the BC game, this team doesn't seem to be playing for a full 40 minutes.  You never know how a team will respond with so many new players but hopefully they will gel as a team and improve as the season rolls on.
URI is a very good team.  USF on the other hand is picked to finish last in the Big East.  This was not a good loss.
Back to the top

i love this team but they f'ing blow right now. there playing like a mediocre atlantic sun team right now. i give a sh!t that there young, its not an excuse. step up and play  a game.
Back to the top

Game Thread: FAU vs South Florida 11-17-07

That is always going to be the problem with a young team - inconsistent play, game to game.

I'm sure Rex is on them about this, what matter is that they get their stuff together between now & conference play starts.  The team will be fine.  They do need to protect the ball better, if they can do that, then the rest will take care of itself.
Back to the top

maybe because I'm from ny I'm tougher on my teams but that's a lame excuse. were playing like crap. we need some nonconference wins. stetson? we almost lost that game.
Back to the top

There is only so much you can get across to a team when you don't have much time between games - it comes down to the players.  Hopefully, they react to getting embarrassed last game.

Back to the top

nope.
Back to the top

This is some dissapointing stuff.  100 points…ouch.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: