Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Howard Schnellenberger Autographed Florida Atlantic Football

Bid now on this official game-used football from the Owls' 42-39 win over Minnesota! Autographed by Coach Howard Schnellenberger.
http://www.cstvauctions.com/auctiondisplay.cfm?auctionnbr=1079&auction_item=Howard+Schnellenberger+Autographed+Florida+Atlantic+Football

Back to the top

Re: Howard Schnellenberger Autographed Florida Atlantic Football

no thanks…im waiting until we beat whoever we play in the New Orleans Bowl!  Ity means more than a team that is 1-10…….

;D
Back to the top

Howard Schnellenberger Autographed Florida Atlantic Football

I don't get what you mean of 1-10?  ??? The owls are 4-1 in conference and 5-5 overall with two games remaining standing in 2nd in the conference. I do understand you prefering being conference champions and going to the New Orleans as that would be way big for the owls and it would be even greater than the Mnnesota win it you win the bowl as well. As that is possible if you when those next two games. Good Luck!

Back to the top

wolfpoke74 said

I don't get what you mean of 1-10?  ??? The owls are 4-1 in conference and 5-5 overall with two games remaining standing in 2nd in the conference. I do understand you prefering being conference champions and going to the New Orleans as that would be way big for the owls and it would be even greater than the Mnnesota win it you win the bowl as well. As that is possible if you when those next two games. Good Luck!

The game ball is from a victory over a 1-10 Minnesota team. Nothing to brag about.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

The game ball is from a victory over a 1-10 Minnesota team. Nothing to brag about.

GO OWLS!!!

Thanks OwlFan!

you read my mind…
Back to the top

Nothing to brag about that maybe be true beating a 1-10 team but at the sametime FAU has only been playing intercollegiately for 7 years starting out as Divison 1-AA independent team (2001-2004) for 4 years before moving up to Division 1-A and joining the Sunbelt Conference (2005-present). Have to consider the Minnesota win one of the biggest wins if not the biggest win in FAU football history looking at their 7 year tenure even if they did finish 1-10 to the fact beating a school from the Big 10 (BCS conference).

This is definitely a special season the owls as they are guarantee to finish no worse than 2nd in their conference. I heart for your conference that your conference only has only one bowl invite and that goes to the conference champ as it seems so unfair for all the hard work to get 6 or more wins and not be bowl eligible if you don't win your conference. I defiantely wish you luck and I will be pulling for you to win the conference as I prefer you guys to be since you haven't been there and Troy has (not that I have anything against them). Good Luck!

You might want to reconsider that ball as this might be the owls first winning season as a Division 1-A school even if they don't go to a bowl (might want to wait till after the FIU game, I would say wait as well for the Troy game if you beat FIU as well but the auction ends sooner than that!) plus what I said about beating a BCS conference school. There is already 1 bid already. Not to push anything on you as that your choice I just saw the ball and thought I'd pass it on.
Back to the top

wolfpoke74 said

Nothing to brag about that maybe be true beating a 1-10 team but at the sametime FAU has only been playing intercollegiately for 7 years starting out as Divison 1-AA independent team (2001-2004) for 4 years before moving up to Division 1-A and joining the Sunbelt Conference (2005-present). Have to consider the Minnesota win one of the biggest wins if not the biggest win in FAU football history looking at their 7 year tenure even if they did finish 1-10 to the fact beating a school from the Big 10 (BCS conference).

This is definitely a special season the owls as they are guarantee to finish no worse than 2nd in their conference. I heart for your conference that your conference only has only one bowl invite and that goes to the conference champ as it seems so unfair for all the hard work to get 6 or more wins and not be bowl eligible if you don't win your conference. I defiantely wish you luck and I will be pulling for you to win the conference as I prefer you guys to be since you haven't been there and Troy has (not that I have anything against them). Good Luck!

You might want to reconsider that ball as this might be the owls first winning season as a Division 1-A school even if they don't go to a bowl (might want to wait till after the FIU game, I would say wait as well for the Troy game if you beat FIU as well but the auction ends sooner than that!) plus what I said about beating a BCS conference school. There is already 1 bid already. Not to push anything on you as that your choice I just saw the ball and thought I'd pass it on.

Thanks for the history lesson on FAU football LOL, I don't think any of us the board knew about their past but I'm glad you took the time to fill us in  ;D

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

"Not to push anything on you as that your choice I just saw the ball and thought I'd pass it on."

Sure you aren't, buddy.  That was pretty much the weakest sales pitch ever. :D

If we wanted Howard's signature on a ball, I think we all could go in and ask him for one pretty easily and keep our $50 bucks.  But, hey… someone did buy someone elses soul on ebay once.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

"Not to push anything on you as that your choice I just saw the ball and thought I'd pass it on."

Sure you aren't, buddy.  That was pretty much the weakest sales pitch ever. :D

If we wanted Howard's signature on a ball, I think we all could go in and ask him for one pretty easily and keep our $50 bucks.  But, hey… someone did buy someone elses soul on ebay once.

Not to get off topic again lol but yeah and it cost the same amount of money! LOL

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

yah howie will sign for yah whenever u see him
Back to the top
Control functions: