Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hello Owls

Add topic

Hello Owls

Just wanted to get my first post on the board…I'm a North Texas alum, and I'm obsessed with basketball…if you get the chance I did our board's Sun Belt team and conference previews, feel free to stop by www.gomeangreen.com and join our discussion…especially around January 19th when UNT makes the trip to Boca.

I was at the FAU/URI game and was incredibly impressed with Carlos Monroe…most of the game he was giving up 20-30 pounds in the post and still getting good position and has nice range to 15 feet.  I hope that you guys can find some more consistant outside shooting and point guard play as that was what killed you against the Rams.  Parmer was solid and I'm very upset that you plucked Royster from our backyard…that kid is going to be a beast in the Belt…when is Sammy Hernandez eligible?  That will be one hell of a frontcourt.

Best of luck the rest of the year (except Jan 19) as I had you guys pegged to win the SBC East…nothing better to me than hearing WKU fans talk about how they play in a terrible conference, yet they can't seem to win it.
Back to the top

Re: Hello Owls

welcome aboard!

nice post…thanks for the kind words regarding the team…

Sammy will be ready to go first day after fall ends…sometime in December officially…

Question, just how did you get to the RI game!?
Back to the top

I live in New Haven, Connecticut these days.
Back to the top

Censored said

I live in New Haven, Connecticut these days.

ahh, well that explains it then :)

you guys beat OSU correct??  thats quite an accomplishment…congrats…
Back to the top
Control functions: