Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BCC vs FAMU

Add topic

Any one remeber Souverain:

He is a Wildcat now and figured I would look up how he might have done in the Classic:

Not even a starter for the Wildcats  :o

Link to the game stats:Game Summry for BCC vs FAMU

He did have 27 yrd TD run for a total to 24 total rushing yard on 3 carriers  :-*

I also thought the C-Hill was a wildcat  ???
Back to the top

Re: BCC vs FAMU

Souverain… I was hoping he'd stick around and do some great things.  Looking back on it, and realizing howard's pocket passer style, I have no idea why FAU signed him.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

Souverain… I was hoping he'd stick around and do some great things.  Looking back on it, and realizing howard's pocket passer style, I have no idea why FAU signed him.

they were planning on using him as a DB/WR/KR/PR/RB - any-and-every-where he could produce for us… such never materialized and he was out

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

BCC vs FAMU

Souverain was asked to be a WR and didn't want to. He asked to be released and at first, Coach Schnellenberger wouldn't do it. Finally did and Souverain went to California for a year.

I believe Souverain was the fastest player on the team while he was an Owl.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

fauowl09 said

they were planning on using him as a DB/WR/KR/PR/RB - any-and-every-where he could produce for us… such never materialized and he was out

they did try him at QB and he never "got it"…

our offense is not the easiest thing to run…nothing against him, but he wanted to be an option QB - White at WVU…

but didnt have the arm to go with it…and dont think HS was going to get away from the prostyle like that either…
Back to the top
Control functions: