Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lazy Practice?

According to Hutton's blog today the players we're not so fired up during practice today.

"The Owls know next week will be meaningless unless they win Saturday. But they weren’t as fired up at practice as The Voice would like, prompting this statement: “Are you lazy or just don’t give a X&$%#?”

Things perked up after that."

They better not take this game lightly before they know it they can be losing, what a disgrace it would be if we lost to FIU because the players just think the game is in hand. Let us the fans worry about if the game is in hand or not you practice like you've never practiced before.

He also mentioned the Haughabook who went to Glades Central with Cerg Sincere may be at the O.B. on Saturday, if he is and we spot him I hope we can get an "OOOOOOOMAAARRRRR" Chant going….

Here's the link to Huttons Blog: http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/fau/blog/2007/11/fau_owls_get_ready_for_turkey.html

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Lazy Practice?

Jab979 said

He also mentioned the Haughabook who went to Glades Central with Cerg Sincere may be at the O.B. on Saturday, if he is and we spot him I hope we can get an "OOOOOOOMAAARRRRR" Chant going….

Here's the link to Huttons Blog: http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/fau/blog/2007/11/fau_owls_get_ready_for_turkey.html

Somebody needs to bring a sign that reads "You are next Omar!!!"

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I'm sure we can get creative, I hope he shows up. Maybe someone can post a picture of him so we all know what he looks like. If you see him spread the word I know if I see him I'm going to definitely yell at him as loud as I can lol. "OMMMMMAAAAARRRRRR"

Back to the top

I don't know if I would yell at him if he was standing next to me in the stands. He is a pretty big cat.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I don't know if I would yell at him if he was standing next to me in the stands. He is a pretty big cat.

GO OWLS!!!

6'2" 220 lbs… Yeah I'd say so, I'm not going to get into a fight with the guy I might be a little crazy and yell at football games at the top of my lungs but I'm not stupid LOL

I'm sure he's got a good sense of humor I bet he'd laugh about it if we got an Omar chant going and he was there

Back to the top

someone get a hold of that guys cell phone number (like we got Grothe's) and start blowing up his cell phone with text messages and phone calls.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

He's from Glades Central… I don't know how smart it would be to mess with someone from the Glades, just a thought!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Lazy Practice?

i'm bigger and weigh more.  still wont screw with him
Back to the top

Public Enemy #1
Back to the top

He's a nice guy. He shakes hands, signs autographs and engages the fans on the field after every game. He thanked me a few weeks ago for coming all the way to Troy and watching the team play.

Back to the top
Control functions: