Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hats off to the band

Hats off to the band

Aight so everyone rags on the band….i thought they did a great job tonight!

Any one else got some love for them?
Back to the top

Re: Hats off to the band

I loved it when they turned around and played toward the FAU fans. The band sounded great and it cheered louder than any group.

The fans were loud and impressive last night. It was great to see the team come up into the crowd after the game.
Back to the top

BMarkey said

I loved it when they turned around and played toward the FAU fans. The band sounded great and it cheered louder than any group.

The fans were loud and impressive last night. It was great to see the team come up into the crowd after the game.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

That was great
Back to the top

The whole thing was amazing....the crowd the band.....the score....
Back to the top

The crazy part the score with 8:55 to go

And the Final score:

I know we where playing a lot of reserves at the end, but damn I hate that prevent Defense  ???
Back to the top

Look what I found!
Back to the top

There was one point in the 3rd when we needed some sweet owl music, but our band was too busy taking pictures with the FIU band. But other than that, Bueno!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Coop: 'Ever take a break at work? I'm sure you just work right through without a drink, cig, e-mail check?

:)

Should the band never get a water, soda, sandwich? Is it O.K. if they stop for a few minutes and chill out after sweating their brains out?

Do you understand that they go to work on game day hours before you crack your first beer in the tailgate area?

Back to the top

For every game we are up bright and early to get ready for the game.

This upcoming game for us we have to be up at 9:30am for practice and what have you. It has been earlier on some games. We eat in the stadium before the game starts. We have food supplied by our local sub store. But thats the life of a college band student I guess.

David M. Smith
TROY UNIVERSITY Sound of the South Marching Band
Back to the top

BMarkey said

Coop: 'Ever take a break at work? I'm sure you just work right through without a drink, cig, e-mail check?

:)

Should the band never get a water, soda, sandwich? Is it O.K. if they stop for a few minutes and chill out after sweating their brains out?

Do you understand that they go to work on game day hours before you crack your first beer in the tailgate area?

And they cant take pictures with the rival school in those few hours before I crack my first beer!?! I dont see Michigan and Ohio State taking pictures together during the game.

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top
Control functions: