Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Injuries

Was that Nick Paris who went down toward the end of the game? Any word?
Back to the top

Re: Injuries

i would like to know as well…

i dont think it was that serious judging by the wayhe left the filed - on his own power…probably precautionary that he stayed out afterwards…the radio announcers didnt address it beyond just recognition…

i watched the TV broadcast as well, and they didnt even mention it at all…Shula was on (for like 10 minutes) and they did nothing but show him and then action only…they showed him being taken off, but said nothing about it…oblivious…
Back to the top

I talked to an FAU rep. today and he told me that Nick did not practice today and that he is in the hospital.  It is day to day as far as I know.  I do know that he hurt his back.. but do not know any specifics.  I'll let you know more as soon as I can.
Back to the top

we need to keep him in our Prayers…he's the anchor of our o-line…

need him in the game against Troy bigtime…and he deserves to be there after the great year he has had - not miss the reward of his hard work…

pulilng for you Nick - get well buddy!
Back to the top

Injuries

I was injured during the FIU game. I cut my leg on the Orange bowl seats that everyone was stealing and had to go get a tetanus shot!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Palm Beach Post has it listed as a "bruised Back"

I REALLY hope hes ok and able to play we need the big guy up front to keep rusty safe.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Update:

"FAU coach Howard Schnellenberger said he won't know if Paris will play against Troy until Friday.

"He's very questionable," Schnellenberger said."
Back to the top

I hope he gets better in time.

Here he is after the FIU game …

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Nick had an MRI Tuesday afternoon. Hopefully it is not serious.
Back to the top
Control functions: