Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coyote Jacks or Duffy's?

Since FAU seems to have problems coordinating a watch party, I wanted to know where everyone will be this Saturday: Coyote Jack's or Duffy's?

Was anyone at Coyote Jack's for the UF game?  Was it crowded?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Re: Coyote Jacks or Duffy's?

Fledgling said

Since FAU seems to have problems coordinating a watch party, I wanted to know where everyone will be this Saturday: Coyote Jack's or Duffy's?

Was anyone at Coyote Jack's for the UF game?  Was it crowded?

not even a question to me… coyote jacks… that way, we all just walk right over to the burrow for the men's basketball game

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

what happened to possibly airing it in the Arena on the Jumbo Tron?
Back to the top

Women's basketball will be going on.

Back to the top

Fledgling said

Women's basketball will be going on.

ahhh…

oh well…maybe next time :)
Back to the top

I am so glad our marketing department is so involved with the planning on this. Knowing them we'll get an email on Friday about 5pm "Official watch party at Coyote Jacks" Yeah, thanks for filling me in on something we already knew on Monday!

Was Coyote Jacks packed for the UF game? Is it best to get there before 2 if you want a seat?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Was Coyote Jacks packed for the UF game? Is it best to get there before 2 if you want a seat?

yep…packed!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Jab979 said

yep…packed!

Really? Wow. It's hard to pick Coyote Jack's over Duffy's or Ale House because the latter two have much better food (well, the Ale House does, anyway) and many more different types of drinks – not just beer.
Back to the top

This is why FAU needs to do a better job setting these things up!

Back to the top

Coyote Jacks or Duffy's?

owlcountry said

Really? Wow. It's hard to pick Coyote Jack's over Duffy's or Ale House because the latter two have much better food (well, the Ale House does, anyway) and many more different types of drinks – not just beer.

yep, there was absolutely no place to sit…people were standing along the walls on the south and north siders of the place…every chair was taken…every stool…

i agree with you on the food…i wasnt too impressed with it - although it is cheaper…

but it was cool being at the Campus for it…
Back to the top
Control functions: