Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

We made the MSNBC Key Games of the Week Poll

Back to the top

Re: We made the MSNBC Key Games of the Week Poll

Florida Atlantic at Troy, 2 p.m. ET  * 653 responses
Owls 27% Trojans 73%

No respect, I tell ya we get no respect! Sorry I felt I had to quote Rodney here.

It's fine let everyone think what they want they'll all be surprised and jump on the FAU bandwagon if we win

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

We made the MSNBC Key Games of the Week Poll

Jab979 said

Florida Atlantic at Troy, 2 p.m. ET  * 653 responses
Owls 27% Trojans 73%

No respect, I tell ya we get no respect! Sorry I felt I had to quote Rodney here.

It's fine let everyone think what they want they'll all be surprised and jump on the FAU bandwagon if we win

Yeah!  But now that it is on this board we can make it more respectable by Voting!!!!
Back to the top

I just voted and its 30/70 FAU/Troy. I truely belive that we can win this game. But looking at the MSNBC and covers.com really makes me feel like we are going to get whooped. Covers.com shows the spread being 15 to 16.5 points. Am I crazy for thinking we are going to win?

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

I just voted and its 30/70 FAU/Troy. I truely belive that we can win this game. But looking at the MSNBC and covers.com really makes me feel like we are going to get whooped. Covers.com shows the spread being 15 to 16.5 points. Am I crazy for thinking we are going to win?

Not at all.. I don't think we'll kill them like we did FIU bt I think we CAN beat them. I don't want to jinx anything either but if we do unfortunately lose it will be under 15 points

Back to the top

Has anyone here seen Troy play? I did get to see two FAU games this year. This is the year that Appy St beat UM, so anything can happen. I mean no disrespect to the players or fans of FAU, but I cannot imagine a scenario in which Troy loses this game. The team that FAU is about to play is very good, and for whatever reason, they play exponentially better at home. With the exception of this week, best of luck in the future.
Back to the top

tr_oj_ans said

Has anyone here seen Troy play? I did get to see two FAU games this year. This is the year that Appy St beat UM, so anything can happen. I mean no disrespect to the players or fans of FAU, but I cannot imagine a scenario in which Troy loses this game. The team that FAU is about to play is very good, and for whatever reason, they play exponentially better at home. With the exception of this week, best of luck in the future.

I'm willing to bet schnelly has had his eye on this game for most of the season and we are going to come up with some things to surprise you guys.  Like the time we showed up to the minnesota game this year and switched to the spread.  I just hope it's a shootout where I like our chances and not a defensive battle.
Back to the top

i dont think anyone here is saying troy is bad....it should be a great game....and either team can win.....i just hope its FAU
Back to the top

tr_oj_ans said

tr_oj_ans I respect your opinion but your way off base here. I have watched a Troy game. I watched Troy MTSU on ESPN 2. While Troy is very good and has a high scoring offense they aren't invincible. The score may not reflect it but many UF fans believe we did better against them then Troy did. It's not unimaginable to think Troy can lose this game. They have not faced a QB like Rusty all season. Whether you choose to believe it or not Rusty is a better QB then Omar. He has a better arm and doesn't have an oblique strain.

For you to even put yourself in the same sentence as Michigan is a joke! Yeah App. state did beat Michigan, but your no Michigan and we're no App. state. It's one thing to be confident it's another to be crazy

Back to the top

Jab979 said

tr_oj_ans said

tr_oj_ans I respect your opinion but your way off base here. I have watched a Troy game. I watched Troy MTSU on ESPN 2. While Troy is very good and has a high scoring offense they aren't invincible. The score may not reflect it but many UF believe we did better against them then Troy did. It's not unimaginable to think Troy can lose this game. They have not faced a QB like Rusty all season. Whether you choose to believe it or not Rusty is a better QB then Omar. He has a better arm and doesn't have an oblique strain.

For you to even put yourself in the same sentence as Michigan is a joke! Yeah App. state did beat Michigan, but your no Michigan and we're no App. state. It's one thing to be confident it's another to be crazy

ah, but you are talking about the Troy Trojans - the already-anointed Sun Belt Champions… did you forget that?  screw the damn BCS… Troy should #1 right now, but the damn computers have no respect for mid-majors like the almighty Troy Trojans

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Control functions: