Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Good luck Saturday

I kinda wish this game was televised!  I wish the best for both teams.  I hope the attendance is awesome.  I cant stand the idiots who come to our games in Aublow and alasuck crap.  I am sure you FAU fans deal with idiots who come to the games wearing their stupid UM and UF garbage.  Good luck again to FAU and of course Troy..hope both teams make a bowl game!!!  I will always support the other teams in the Belt (if they make another bowl game)! Cheers!

Whiner
Back to the top

Re: Good luck Saturday

Thanks for showing some Sun Belt Love!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

It's on CSS, if you can find a bar or home that has Comcast Cable. A few other cable companies have CSS as well, but no dish networks.
Back to the top

TSUWhiner said

I am sure you FAU fans deal with idiots who come to the games wearing their stupid UM and UF garbage. 

Usually at every game there is one guy/kid wearing a Gator jersey/hoodie.

He looks like an idiot every single time.

But hey, there was a guy near us at the UF/FAU game wearing a green Michigan State jersey! Talk about a weird clothing choice for gameday…
Back to the top

owlcountry said

TSUWhiner said

I am sure you FAU fans deal with idiots who come to the games wearing their stupid UM and UF garbage.

Usually at every game there is one guy/kid wearing a Gator jersey/hoodie.

He looks like an idiot every single time.

But hey, there was a guy near us at the UF/FAU game wearing a green Michigan State jersey! Talk about a weird clothing choice for gameday…

I saw a guy walk into Walgreens in Gainesville in an Auburn shirt…. Never understood those people who go to sporting events in a shirt/jersey of a team that's not playing that afternoon/night.

OK we get it you're not a fan of either of these teams lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I saw a guy walk into Walgreens in Gainesville in an Auburn shirt…. Never understood those people who go to sporting events in a shirt/jersey of a team that's not playing that afternoon/night.

Well, he was at a Walgreens not the Swamp so that's probably okay.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

Well, he was at a Walgreens not the Swamp so that's probably okay.

Did you go to Gainseville Owlcountry?  The whole town is a cult of blue and orange.  I wonder if that Auburn guy made it out alive…
Back to the top

Good luck Saturday

It was a Georgia shirt, not Auburn... either way, both teams beat Florida and "Gator bait!" heckling need not apply!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: