Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Anyone else getting nervous?

Anyone else getting nervous?

I don't know about anyone else but as much as I am looking forward to this game I am also getting nervous about this game. I have seen all the stats comparisons and I know we CAN beat Troy. Maybe because like everyone else on here I bleed FAU Blue but I'm getting nervous about the game on Saturday. Anyone else feeling that way?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Anyone else getting nervous?

I think everyone agrees the stats are not in our favor…but I do firmly believe that if we go out there and play a solid game, win the turnover game, no stupid penalties and perform on special teams win can definitely win this game.

Yes…I am getting nervous.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I don't know about anyone else but as much as I am looking forward to this game I am also getting nervous about this game. I have seen all the stats comparisons and I know we CAN beat Troy. Maybe because like everyone else on here I bleed FAU Blue but I'm getting nervous about the game on Saturday. Anyone else feeling that way?

Yup me too. We CAN beat them but we need play error free football and show up for ALL 4 quarters, not just 2 or 3. THATS whats making me nervous, which team will show and for how long they will.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I'm excited, man. To see FAU in this position is awesome.

But…..

I am as nervous as an albino penguin in a bowling alley.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

I get nervous and try to tell myself its a game, its entertainment…Buuuuuuuutttt it never works.

Eff Troy

GO OWLS!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Im nervouse as anything, but it has been an awesome season so far, and I am very happy with what we have accomplished this year.  The thing that irks me is that I won't be able to see the game, so I will be kept in the dark, other than score updates over the phone.  But I will be hanging out and having drinks on expensive boats that I will never afford at the boat show tomorrow, so its not all bad.  GO OWLS!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I hear ya Coop.. It's only a game and we're not playing in the game but you can't help but to be nervous

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I too am nervous. I wish I could have made the trek for the game, somehow being there would make me feel better. This game is huge…HUGE! If we win it will be a sentinel moment in our program's history.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZSS!!!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

"Now, Faith is the substance of things Hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen."

Not nervous…….But excited, and looking forward to it for sure! :)
Back to the top

Not me. ;D I actually feel pretty confident about this game. The reason I do, is because of our coach, Howard Schnellenberger. He is our -X-factor. Look for the Master to pull out all the stops.

[move]Go Owls!!![/move]
Back to the top
Control functions: