Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Beads..

So………

Since we are going to New Orleans, which is famous for their idea of "show me and we'll give you beads," I think we should make FAU beads….

Phil, Ched, Jared..anyone else agree???

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: FAU Beads..

great idea, i have actually been looking for beads all year for our team, the only ones that even come close are some red white and blue beads from one of these on line Mardi gras stores…

maybe someone will make them now for FAU…

Peyton
Back to the top

FAU Beads..

The red white and blue ones are cheap. I found them for something like $6.00 for six dozen. I think I might have to order some.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Smitty i like the idea. Maybe we can hand them out in NO or somewhere before we get to the game. I know I'll be there with Phil and maybe 2-3 other people

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Geez I can see it now….Payton zipping down Bourbon St. on his cooler-scooter with his red, white & blue beads and a beer funnel over the handle bars. This is going to be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
Back to the top

You can get all the beads you want at Party City.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

Geez I can see it now….Payton zipping down Bourbon St. on his cooler-scooter with his red, white & blue beads and a beer funnel over the handle bars. This is going to be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

i cant wait till i check in at fort lauderdale airport with the cruzin cooler… soory sir u cant bring that on the plane…. as for the funnel, we will have to see if it makes the trip,,,

Peyton
Back to the top

all we need to do is get some fau stickers…..and find some beads with a white circle (easy since companys buy these and get them printed……stick some stickers on them and wah-la we have fau beads!) Smitty u know those stickers that are made for every game if we get them printed up now we can get the beads made……ghetto but made

as for me i hate to say it but i will not be at the big game…..jsut had to make the call to jared.  Its too close to xmas and it will make it so i wont be able to get home for the holidays……THIS KILLS ME! but it is a call that i had to make……but trust me……..YOU WILL HEAR ME FROM DOWN HERE…..

i have no voice now and i will have no voice on the 21st by halftime!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

So………

Since we are going to New Orleans, which is famous for their idea of "show me and we'll give you beads," I think we should make FAU beads….

Phil, Ched, Jared..anyone else agree???

It'd be cool to give out bead necklaces on campus this week and when people say "What are these for?" they'd say, "Because we won the Conference Championship and we're going to a bowl game in New Orleans!"
Back to the top

It'd be cool to give out bead necklaces on campus this week and when people say "What are these for?" they'd say, "Because we won the Conference Championship and we're going to a bowl game in New Orleans!"

This is a great Idea
Back to the top
Control functions: