Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Band in N.O.?

I know we've touched on this subject once before and we wanted to get them to Troy. We now have 3 weeks before the big game. I'm willing to chip in some money and I know a bunch of other people said they would too…. So, how do we go about getting enough money to send the band to New Orleans? Who would we send money to?

Can anyone in the band chime in and let us know what we'd have to do?

Thanks and hope to see you all in N.O.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Band in N.O.?

As of right now we are going. It would take something terrible or incredibly stupid for us to not go. I talked to Dr. Murray last night about it, and he said he knows just about as much as we know, which is, we are going, leaving on the 18th or 19th and getting back on 22nd. That's about it. So we'll be there! And I honestly cannot wait! Oh ya, I don't think that any donations would be needed, I'm assuming athletics is taking care of it..I hope. We'll know more later on this week

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Sounds like some of the payout amount goes to travel and the band would come in under that funding.

Go Pride of the Atlantic and make us proud.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

OK that's good to know. Wouldn't be a football game without you guys. See you all there

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Band in N.O.?

Really glad for you guys, and proud too. Play your hearts out!  :-*

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

I am stoked!!!!

Wake me up if this is a dream!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Im still in shock!!! Myself and FAUTuba went up to the Troy game on the student bus and had a blast. We should know more about the bowl game after our meeting on Tuesday. GO OWLS!!!!

AEA
Back to the top

You guys deserve it. You'll probably remember this trip for the rest of your lives.  ;)

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

dmarkey said

Im still in shock!!! Myself and FAUTuba went up to the Troy game on the student bus and had a blast. We should know more about the bowl game after our meeting on Tuesday. GO OWLS!!!!

We did have a great time, I am proud to say that almost 25 students learnerd our fight song, becuase of dmarkey!!
Back to the top

yay for being the cheer leader of the fight song!

AEA
Back to the top
Control functions: