Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

T-shirt color for the New Orleans bowl

I am sure that Memphis fans will be in blue so FAU fans need to get on the same page. I know coach likes blue, but it doesn't seem like an option. I think RED is the color for this game. Any thoughts???

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: T-SHIRT COLOR FOR GAME IN NEW ORLEANS

I agree, or they can have a whiteout again like they did for the Troy game. I wasn't there, was it successful? CSS loved to show the Troy fans so we didn't get to see the FAU fans

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Our colors are Relex Blue and Medium Gray.  Our fans will be in blue.  We tend to forget the gray which bothers those of us who care about tradition.
Back to the top

RED!! RED!! RED!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

T-shirt color for the New Orleans bowl

mphsfan said

Our colors are Relex Blue and Medium Gray.  Our fans will be in blue.  We tend to forget the gray which bothers those of us who care about tradition.

Welcome to the board. I figured you guys would be in blue. Looks like red for the FAU crowd.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

owlfan1 said

mphsfan said

Welcome to the board. I figured you guys would be in blue. Looks like red for the FAU crowd.

GO OWLS!!!

Someone better tell atheletics or marketing so they dont print up a ton of blue shirts..

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Red or white.....but red will stick out more!
Back to the top

I have to go against everyone here... I hope to see FAU BLUE!
Back to the top

Why in the world would we decide what color shirt to wear based on what Memphis is wearing? They need to find out what we are wearing and then be stuck with another color. We are the champs...not them.
Back to the top

I think blue is way better than red, but on this occasion wearing blue makes no sense. Memphis fans will be clad in blue. Do we really want to wear the same color they will be wearing??

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top
Control functions: