Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU #58 on Sportsline

Moved up to 58 from 71. We are ranked higher than a few very established programs. I think Memphis is very beatable. It will be very interesting to see where we finish the season especially after the NO Bowl victory.

NCAA College Football Rankings - CBSSports.com

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: FAU #58 on Sportsline

Kinda like winning the NIT.  We're number 65.  We're number 65!
Back to the top

We're actually pretty excited we are 58. We know we aren't a top 25 team yet but we know we have a good team and this just a sign of things to come. Being ranked 58 in only your 2nd year in D-1A isn't bad at all.. Memphis' football program has been around a lot longer so of course your fans don't get excited not being ranked in the top 25 or not being as good as you once were.

For FAU this is only a sign of things to come. We don't lose many seniors this year, Rusty is going to be a Junior coming off a season in which he was not only the best QB in our schools history but a season in which he won sun-belt offensive player of the year and hopefully a bowl game.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

mphsfan said

Kinda like winning the NIT.  We're number 65.  We're number 65!

mphsfan, Don't come to this board just to act like a schmuck. FAU has steadily risen in ranks since we've been D1A. We basically started out as #119. This is a great metric for us. It shows we are improving and moving in the right direction.

mphsfan = schmuck

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

So sensitive, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, sweety.  The comment was directed at both teams, we are ranked in the same neighborhood probably even lower.

The future of FAU looks good; anytime you guys can start developing new fans like this little girl it speaks well for your program.
Back to the top

mphsfan said

So sensitive, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, sweety.  The comment was directed at both teams, we are ranked in the same neighborhood probably even lower.

The future of FAU looks good; anytime you guys can start developing new fans like this little girl it speaks well for your program.

Keep the little jabs (little girl, sweety) to yourself.  Don't start this crap this early, we have three weeks to go, try not to turn into a jerkoff already.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Dusky….Come on man. You can't really be pissed with that comment. He was actually cracking on his own team as well. As for his sweety comment, that is just how they talk in Tennessee. Havent you ever seen Deliverance?
Back to the top

Alright…long day with the kids, short fuse.  I have a feeling he'll prove me right down the road.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU #58 on Sportsline

dusky256fc said

I have a feeling he'll prove me right down the road.

That's a given…just lets make him work at it a little harder.
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Moved up to 58 from 71. We are ranked higher than a few very established programs.

A sample of those forementioned programs being

#66 Alabama
#71 Nebraska
#74 Miami
#91 Notre Dame

and

#119 FIU
Back to the top
Control functions: