Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GREAT QUOTE from Bartels dad

Well….this is on Marcus Nelson's Palm Beach Post blog. Maybe I'm a little partial to the quote, but I think it's great.

This is what the prOWLers do….

"I have been watching my son Kris play football since he was 5. We travel with my whole family to all the games. I never evr felt the way I did at this game. I sat with the Prowlers for the first time and I will tell you this ” they make me and my family feel so damn good”. My son #27 Bartels has told me that the Prowlers and Alumni get him so pumped up and an extra boost to make them proud.. This has been the best 5 years of my life and I am only the dad. Get ready Prowlers B/C there is another Bartels coming next year!!!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: GREAT QUOTE from Bartels dad

Met Bartel's dad and he is a great guy & met the NEW "little" Bartels,  ;) walk-on this year, the "little" Bartle is actually a bit taller then his older brother.
Back to the top

GREAT QUOTE from Bartels dad

If Lil' Bartels hits like Big Bro. It should be an interesting next 5 years!  :D

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Bytor said

Met Bartel's dad and he is a great guy & met the NEW "little" Bartels,  ;) walk-on this year, the "little" Bartle is actually a bit taller then his older brother.

This is how it all starts, first brothers follow brothers and then kids come and play where their dad played and then grandkids…

it is great to see what we are building…

Peyton
Back to the top
Control functions: