Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Injured Players

OK so now that we are in, will any of our guys that are hurt be able to get healthy in 3 weeks???

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: Injured Players

I don't know the answer of this, and forgive me Peyton for getting off track here, but what a hell of a game our back up center had!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Injured Players

Fledgling said

I don't know the answer of this, and forgive me Peyton for getting off track here, but what a hell of a game our back up center had!

Yeah I was thinking Paris as well, but hell that OL we fielded on Saturday was a FORCE. NOBODY got to Rusty on a consitent basis at all.

Bodes well for the future.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Fledgling said

Yeah I was thinking Paris as well, but hell that OL we fielded on Saturday was a FORCE. NOBODY got to Rusty on a consitent basis at all.

Bodes well for the future.

Espeically now that Rusty has learned to run a little..

ok, back to my topic please

Peyton
Back to the top

Who else is hurt badly enough besdies Paris?

Didnt the younger Joseph get magled up a bit during the game, Im not sure who is really "OUT" at the moment.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Is BJ Manley hurt?  I didn't see him on the field once.  I am guessing with three weeks, Paris should be good to go. 

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fyi…Paris is not hurt badly…he has a bruise close to his kidney, as did the guy ASU - Leonard…this was announced on the broadcast…just waiting for Dr clearance and he is back…

Manley has a sprain…

The ones to be concerned about are St Clair (knee sprain), and Council (knee sprain)…although i think they will be good to go given the timeline - no problem…
Back to the top

Does anybody have the phone # of Barry Bonds? Maybe we can get our guys some of that undetectable magic muscle juice… ;D
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

Espeically now that Rusty has learned to run a little..

Did you see the two baseball-esque slides Rusty did against Troy to get first downs?
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: