Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Who's Going Bowling???

Ok, so we have about 1,800 or so season ticket holders + students + family and friends of the team.

How many of us will actully be making the trip?

Lets start the counting….  2

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: Who's Going Bowling???

0 for 2 here.

Just cant pull it off that close before the Holidays.  :'(

I know, I know, I tried like hell to sell the wife on the idea, but was told that if i ever wanted to enjoy the activity again that got me my 2 kids, I had to let it go.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Who's Going Bowling???

3 here, we will be in NO on Thursday.  Staying at the Sheraton, hope to see everyone there.

TOTAL = 5

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Dusky,

Nice sail, i assume u like to fish and do so on a 25 dusky????

Peyton
Back to the top

Me and the wife.  We'll be in Thursday @ the Sheraton.

5+2=7
Back to the top

Mark me and the wife down as well…..7 + 2 = 9
Back to the top

I am coming down from Illinois and meeting a buddy from Florida so add 2 more to the total.

9+2= 11

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

My wife and I are flying down from Denver, arriving Thursday, leaving Saturday evening, staying at the Sheraton on Canal Street. (Could be two more; my mother-in-law and her husband might come over from Houston – they went to the North Texas game with us). 11+2=13 (possibly 15, but best not to count the other two yet)
Back to the top

0 - 2 here....to close to xmas.....
Back to the top

I sold out mom and dad AND a free trip to Hawaii for Xmas to go to this thing, so me and the GF will be in NO from Thursday to Monday. My mother actually cried when she heard that FAU had won, probably not tears of joy though.

So if anyone wants to adopt a late 20s college grad I'm pretty sure I'll be in the market!  ;D

We're traveling with at least 4 others as well so lets make that number 21 total now
Back to the top
Control functions: