Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congrats from a Bull

I said it then and I'll say it now… You guys have a good team. On the rise. The football power structure in Florida will look a lot different in a few years in a large part due to USF and FAU.

Congrats.
Back to the top

Re: Congrats from a Bull

Yeah, congrats on winning the Sun Belt and defeating a really strong Troy team. Good luck in the New Orleans Bowl against Memphis. In just your third season of 1A football you have already made a bowl and won a conference title, thats impressive.
Back to the top

Many Thanks :D
Back to the top

Thank you sir, and I agree things will be very different if UM can't get it together.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

ewerbeck said

I said it then and I'll say it now… You guys have a good team. On the rise. The football power structure in Florida will look a lot different in a few years in a large part due to USF and FAU.

Congrats.

Thanks Bulls!  You too have a great football team and a bright future!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

ewerbeck said

Congrats.

Thanks you guys!!!!
Back to the top

usf said

Yeah, congrats on winning the Sun Belt and defeating a really strong Troy team. Good luck in the New Orleans Bowl against Memphis. In just your third season of 1A football you have already made a bowl and won a conference title, thats impressive.

2nd year but hey, who's counting! LOL

Thanks and good luck in your bowl game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Congrats from a Bull

You guys already know the Bulls love you guys from when we played and posted on here.  Looking at your program is like looking in the mirror a few years ago.  It is going to be neat to see you grow and achieve.

The Bulls Back You!!
Back to the top

GratefulDad said

You guys already know the Bulls love you guys from when we played and posted on here.  Looking at your program is like looking in the mirror a few years ago.  It is going to be neat to see you grow and achieve.

The Bulls Back You!!

Thanks!  Nice to know someone appreciates our unique brand of "classlessness"!  ::)

Good luck to your Bulls in your Bowl and congrats on an awesome season!
Back to the top
Control functions: