Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Any buses being planned for NON-students?

already contacted SGA and i can't get in with my brother (who is not an FAU student)

is there a bus or anything being planned for NON-students? anyone know?

i do NOT fly

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: Any buses being planned for NON-students?

fauowl09 said

i do NOT fly

its not bad at all…you can do it!

just think Happy thoughts! :)
Back to the top

Your an Owl and you don't fly?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Any buses being planned for NON-students?

honestly i am waiting to see what pacakages FAU comes out with……i heard some rumors about a charter flight with tickets and hotel for 250ish?  havent heard anything about a bus…..but i am honestly amazed the school hasnt come foward with anything.

I was at the welcome home event and some of the boosters and employees were saying that Sunday and Monday they were doing nothing but working on setting up packages….although nothing has been released yet…..i am sure we will see something soon!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

honestly i am waiting to see what pacakages FAU comes out with……i heard some rumors about a charter flight with tickets and hotel for 250ish?  havent heard anything about a bus…..but i am honestly amazed the school hasnt come foward with anything.

I was at the welcome home event and some of the boosters and employees were saying that Sunday and Monday they were doing nothing but working on setting up packages….although nothing has been released yet…..i am sure we will see something soon!

I was thinking the same thing but my limited sources say nothing seems to be coming out so I went ahead and made my own plans.  I don't think it would be possible to do plane, tickets and hotel for $250 but that would be a very nice deal.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Nunzio42 said

I was thinking the same thing but my limited sources say nothing seems to be coming out so I went ahead and made my own plans.  I don't think it would be possible to do plane, tickets and hotel for $250 but that would be a very nice deal.

Just got the following from Alumni Operations:

Package deals that include hotel accommodations, chartered flights, parties and other bowl-related events also will be available.  A full pricing breakdown and a proposed itinerary will be posted on the alumni home page, www.faualumni.org, and sent to you via email as soon as it is available.  You may also check the athletic department website, Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site - Florida Atlantic University, for updates. Please contact me directly to make reservations at 561-297-1172 or [email protected]

Sounds like soon…hopefully real soon.

Back to the top

I've heard that they are going to be announcing the travel packages at some point tomorrow.  Hopefully they've worked out some good deals!
Back to the top

Story in the Sentinel today says $1300 package for two includes tickets, charter flight and travel.
Back to the top

Definitely not the cheapest deal around.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

GhostOfBuchanan said

Story in the Sentinel today says $1300 package for two includes tickets, charter flight and travel.

Not a great deal but probably a good time.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: