Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

On Campus Stores

On Campus Stores

Anyone know if the bookstore or the store in the SU has any T shirts that are for SB title or for New Orlens Bowl?

If so i may have to run over and grab some lunch and a new shirt…

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: On Campus Stores

I was going to go check that out myself after class. I'll let everyone know when I get back from class. Although I'm sure by then someone will have already posted, if not, I'll do it.
Back to the top

My money is on 'not a hope in hell'.
Back to the top

Was there yesterday and they DO NOT. They do have some cool sweatshirts though, that will come in handy in N.O.
Back to the top

I'd sooner think the bookstore has that stuff.

If not, hey you can get a 2007 sunbelt softball champs t-shirt

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

really?? can i really?? are you serious??

uh, no…….

:D

(no offense, but softball just "aint my thang" really)
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Fledgling said

really?? can i really?? are you serious??

uh, no…….

:D

(no offense, but softball just "aint my thang" really)

Then you could always go for the 2007 Basketball Tourny shirts they still have in stock

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

I got a break from class so I got to check both stores out. The one in the Student Union said that they they should be getting shirts for the bowl by the end of the week. I asked if they were online or something so I could see them, and she said she didn't know, but there was a paper version of it in the main bookstore with what they are going to look like. I went there and didn't see it. They do have these new long sleeve Under Armor shirts though, they are pretty sweet. Too bad they are $50
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

I got a break from class so I got to check both stores out. The one in the Student Union said that they they should be getting shirts for the bowl by the end of the week. I asked if they were online or something so I could see them, and she said she didn't know, but there was a paper version of it in the main bookstore with what they are going to look like. I went there and didn't see it. They do have these new long sleeve Under Armor shirts though, they are pretty sweet. Too bad they are $50

Thanks, maybe i will go up on Monday…

Peyton
Back to the top
Control functions: