Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Here's what winning does

Rumor has it that Illinois 4* commit Corey Liuget (Scout.com) DE/TE out of Hialeah Senior HS is talking with Howard.

Now, FWIW, FAU does not have a shot in signing this kid as he has publicly stated that if he stays in state he will go to UM.  But, what is encouraging is that we are getting more looks from some highly rated kids.  FAU will need to steal one or two a year from the Big 3 and/or keep them in state rather than going to the Big 10 or 12, MAC etc.

What a kid like this does also, is brings attention to an under the radar recruit at his school that may not be getting much interest from schools because the recruiting services are not on top of them or the coach isn't sending the kids film out.
Back to the top

Re: Here's what winning does

SigEp77 said

Rumor has it that Illinois 4* commit Corey Liuget (Scout.com) DE/TE out of Hialeah Senior HS is talking with Howard. Now, FWIW, FAU does not have a shot in signing this kid as he has publicly stated that if he stays in state he will go to UM. 

Scout.com has listed Corey Liuget as "no interest" for UMiami. Illinois has him on Soft Verbal and all the other schools (FSU, Georgia Tech, LSU, USF, West Virginia) all have him as "low interest."

Profile:    Scout.com: Corey Liuget Profile

If it's true he's talking to Howard, and we can somehow snag him, he could open huge doors for us.
Back to the top

I know what the profile says. I also know what some people very close to the UM program are saying.

I also know that every year kids that are "committed" to one program "magically" sign with a different school on NSD that they ruled out earlier.
Back to the top

Here's what winning does

would be sick. I hope they sell these big time recruits on coming to FAU and playing from day one.
Back to the top
Control functions: