Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

More Proof Rivals is clueless

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: More Proof Rivals is clueless

I emailed Craig Angelos about it in hopes he can start making some phone calls since our emails go nowhere.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

I don't know how much good it will do, but the Rivals All-Sun Belt team is who they believe is the best of the conference.

IMO Rivals is a lame site.
Back to the top

This isn't just a one-time clueless thing cjub.  They dont have rusty's statistics listed, think Danny Embick is still our QB and the list goes on…

We need all the help we can get at this point in our development. It hacks me off to see misinformation put out there which I know regional sports writers will turn to to get information about us.  It's sloppy and a slap in our face.

Back to the top

cjdub21 said

IMO Rivals is a lame site.

i agree…nothing more than links for "premium content"…nothing of substantial "media" interests…

BUT:

as cjdub stated, this is thier OPINION…this is who they feel the first team is…this is not what is officially recognized…

ie, cbssportline.com could do thier own SBC first team as well if they wanted to…

nothing to get worked up over ;)
Back to the top

It is just like every magazine having their own version of an All-American team. ESPN, SI, Lindeys, Sporting News, etc. They all come up with something different. No big deal.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

It's nothing to get worked up over but C'mon Rusty was hands down the best QB in the 'Belt and probably will be next season again. They don't even have his stats on there when you look up the stats of the QB's in the NCAA, I feel like they have something against us that they just won't put up any players. Even if you don't think he belongs on the all sun belt team which IMO is outrageous, at least give him the recognition of being our QB. Rivals, this just in…. Danny Embick hasn't been our QB in 2 years. Rusty can possibly throw for 30 TD's this season I don't think any other belt QB is anywhere close to that

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

More Proof Rivals is clueless

This alone isn't enough to get worked up over, BUT its the straw that broke the camels back to me.  This needs to be brought to someone's attention.

Back to the top
Control functions: