Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Poor Owls

Hello little Owls.

You know Tigers like to eat birds right?

Go Tigers!

Back to the top

Re: Poor Owls

so, i take it the voodoo didn't work too well against Middle Tennessee or Arkansas State??

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Wow, that looks like a really really mean cat.  What is it, choking the owl?  It looks like it already finished with the chicken.  :-X
Back to the top

RhodeIslandOwl said

Wow, that looks like a really really mean cat.  What is it, choking the owl?  It looks like it already finished with the chicken.  :-X

Do you mean he was Choking his Chicken? ;D ;D ;D
Back to the top

If the voodoo leads to a fourth place finish in CUSA and losses to two non-bowl qualifying SBC teams, I would say that the voodoo is going against Memphis, not in favor of Memphis.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Poor Owls

cjdub21 said

RhodeIslandOwl said

There is a chicken next to his foot. Don't know what thats supposed to mean. Maybe just more of the voodoo crap. I don't think Howard would put his faith in voodoo. I'm pretty sure he answers to a higher calling.

This is all part of the game hype so enjoy it. Maybe it will get some FAU fans motivated to go to the bowl game.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

cjdub21 said

RhodeIslandOwl said

There is a chicken next to his foot. Don't know what thats supposed to mean. Maybe just more of the voodoo crap. I don't think Howard would put his faith in voodoo. I'm pretty sure he answers to a higher calling.

This is all part of the game hype so enjoy it. Maybe it will get some FAU fans motivated to go to the bowl game.

I saw the Chicken next to his foot. I was just saying, that he "Choked his Chicken" to death. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Back to the top

cjdub21 said

illinoisowl said

cjdub21 said

RhodeIslandOwl said

I saw the Chicken next to his foot. I was just saying, that he "Choked his Chicken" to death. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Maybe I hung around the wrong crowd too long. I thought you were implying something else.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

cjdub21 said

illinoisowl said

cjdub21 said

RhodeIslandOwl said

Maybe I hung around the wrong crowd too long. I thought you were implying something else.

Nah, just "Choking his Chicken". ;D ;D ;D ;D

Man, it's just funny to me. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Back to the top

Even Troy had better shirts

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: