Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket sales...

Well,

IVe been absorbing the ticket information that memphis board is leaking out and they are apparently around 1000 so far. Not good for them, us, or the NO bowl.

Does anyone have a contact at FAU to see how were representing on the ticket front. LAst article in the sun-sentinel had it at about 200 or so.

Have any of the students jumped on that offer for the bus?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Ticket sales...

Ticket sales...

I asked when I called the ticket office the other day and they said they couldn't me an estimate of the number of tickets sold. Either they don't know or they don't want to say. In any event I expect about 1000 or so FAU fans.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I unfortunately can't make it to N.O but I plan on buying tickets through the school just to help them out and FAU bought like 5,000 tickets or something so I doubt I'd be taking anyones seat

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

So…

Lets say 3K for Memphis judgeing by current trends (5K best according to thier fans)

Best case us 1000?

so 4K-6K.

Hope ESPN's crew is good at camera angles.

:-[

Im not helping either but I did buy one ticket. Just cant travel that far right before the holidays with the Rugrats and family in town.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I don't believe it will be that bad, and remember they give out alot locally so 10 -12K is probably still possible.  Am I crazy?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

a bunch of Memphis fans are buying the 20 dollar tickets from ticket master over the 40 dollar tickets from the athletic department…

remember, still 2 weeks left…

Go Tigers!!!
Drew

visit us at memphistigers.org
Back to the top

FAU is dropping the ball by not offering a BUS package for non students similar to the one they put together for students.  Not all alumni can shell out $650 for a weekend.  We are not all Scott Adams!  Give us a break and use your purchasing power to secure a solid deal for the recent grads struggling in this weak economy.  Bus, one night hotel and game ticket for $100…..$125???????Anyone, Anyone?????
Back to the top

Baller07 said

We are not all Scott Adams!

What the hell does the creator of Dilbert have to do with FAU football?  ;D

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Actually, it would have been better if you said "We are not all Scott Thompson."

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

yah the bus trip for the students is mad cheap......96 bucks.....i wish that they had that option for alumni.....
Back to the top
Control functions: