Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Let's play: Pick Florida Bowl games

FAU vs. Memphis-  I'll take FAU. Memphis is the #5 CUSA team and while they've played better lately, they don't play any sort of defense.

Florida vs. Michigan-  Florida.  It will be a home game for them and frankly Michigan isn't very good.  If they couldn't contain App State's dual threat QB, they sure as hell won't stop Tebow.

FSU vs. Kentucky-  Kentucky will roll FSU.

USF vs. Oregon-  Oregon. Why? Because people are calling them a joke without Dixon and they have to take back some pride.  I still think their offense will be anemic without Dixon, but their defense will make plays.

UCF vs. Miss State- I'll take UCF. MSU is an average team at 7-5 who beat some decent SEC teams, but their offense stinks. They're allowing almost 160 yards per game on the ground, so I expect the UCF rushing attack to take control.  UCF is favored by 3.
Back to the top

Re: Let's play: Pick Florida Bowl games

Let's play: Pick Florida Bowl games

UCFKnight85 said

FAU vs. Memphis-  I'll take FAU. Memphis is the #5 CUSA team and while they've played better lately, they don't play any sort of defense.

Florida vs. Michigan-  Florida.  It will be a home game for them and frankly Michigan isn't very good.  If they couldn't contain App State's dual threat QB, they sure as hell won't stop Tebow.

FSU vs. Kentucky-  Kentucky will roll FSU.

USF vs. Oregon-  Oregon. Why? Because people are calling them a joke without Dixon and they have to take back some pride.  I still think their offense will be anemic without Dixon, but their defense will make plays.

UCF vs. Miss State- I'll take UCF. MSU is an average team at 7-5 who beat some decent SEC teams, but their offense stinks. They're allowing almost 160 yards per game on the ground, so I expect the UCF rushing attack to take control.  UCF is favored by 3.

Agreed on all counts except I think USF will take Oregon.
Back to the top

yah Oregon doesnt stand a chance…USF is too strong…..Grothe is the real deal (i expect to get some trash talked for that statement), but the kid can def. play.

Tebag….i mean Tebow, Grothe, and Smith are holding down the state when it comes to young QB's
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

Oh yeah, UCF was so impressive against BCS teams.  I mean heck, they almost beat Texas!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

You get the horns.
Back to the top
Control functions: