Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NEW ORLEANS PLANS AND ARRIVALS

When is everyone arriving? Who is attending what?

Most importantly…

IS ANYONE GETTING IN ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT? If so, Bobby (prOWLer Director), my dad and I are going to the luncheon at noon on Thursday. We want to buy a table but need 5 more people. Anyone wanna throw in $30 to get on our table? It's $35 for individual reservations….

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: NEW ORLEANS PLANS AND ARRIVALS

I wish I could make it on Wednesday. I will be arriving on Thursday. I am planning on heading to the fan party Thursday night.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I won't make it in time for the luncheon, the Street fan party on Fulton  8) that a go, Owls Nest meet-up at HW at @ 3:30 on Friday  8) - since the consenses seems to be for 3 & 4, I split the difference & what ever happens leading up to game time
Back to the top

Will be in N.O. in time for Fan Fest on Thursday

Can't wait !!
Back to the top

I'm taking the student bus trip, so our group will not be there until early afternoon. I am not missing any of the parties when I'm there!!
Back to the top

There's a large group of us flying out on Southwest on Thursday night at 630 out of Lauderdale, it's gonna be a wild ride!
Back to the top

NEW ORLEANS PLANS AND ARRIVALS

It's best to get there early Thursday to get acclimated and ready for the two-day push. :)
Back to the top

Wish I could get there sooner, but driving from Fort Laudy around 7pm Thursday non-stop to N.O.  Hope to get in around 9am Friday.  After a quick cat nap, we will be up for any festivities.
Back to the top

I don't know why I keep torturing myself by reading these threads.  :'(  You guys are going to have such a blast in NOLA!  I need a drink.

TeamBeer.  Check your messages.
Back to the top

We'll be there Wed night, but there are better ways to spend $60 in New Orleans.
Back to the top
Control functions: