Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU TE in top 10 in the nation

Back to the top

Re: FAU TE in top 10 in the nation

FAU TE in top 10 in the nation

lets all do the Harmon Hop
Back to the top

What an amazing year he has had !

I hope we see the "Harmon Hop" in the media reports as well on the big Jumbotron in the Super Dome !!
Back to the top

A big N.O. Bowl for Harmon could create quite a buzz for him leading into next season.  I'd love to see the Harmon hop on Sundays for the next 10+ years. 
Back to the top

how crazy would that be.  As it is, the guy was a 3rd stringer last year…..it was his work ethic that broke him into the starting job……and without a doubt a big bowl game would do wonders for him….esp since this is on a national stage.
Back to the top

JH will have to learn to push harder now that teams are doubling him up, which by the way did open up Gentz for a great second-half preformance he has had & with some of the receivers we will be getting back from injury next year - sick.
Back to the top

Bytor said

JH will have to learn to push harder now that teams are doubling him up, which by the way did open up Gentz for a great second-half preformance he has had & with some of the receivers we will be getting back from injury next year - sick.

i agree……rusty will have some weapons…..and hopefully we can recruit some more!
Back to the top

i think we could use a bigger tight end but that's it. I wouldn't even mind a transfer. But other than that I think were have come great receivers for another three years.

I'm pumped about Millar and Wincheski getting more playing time next year, I think they'll both be anchors for years.
Back to the top

Good to see some recognition for a kid that works so hard.  Hopefully JH and the rest of our offense will just keep getting better.
Back to the top

I agree
Back to the top
Control functions: