Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Pre-Party This, Pre-Party that How about Post Party!!!

I keep reading about all these get togeathers at 3 or 4 on Friday, which sounds great, but guys, this New Orleans…

Bourbon Street

I want to see everyone after the game partying it up and down Bourbon street with beads and FAU Gear on…

I can't stand this anymore, i can't work, all i do is look at the clock waiting till my plane leaves….

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: Pre-Party This, Pre-Party that How about Post Party!!!

I scheduled my return flight for Sunday, not Saturday with the postgame party in mind. All I know is that it is going to be one hell of a weekend.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I scheduled my return flight for Sunday, not Saturday with the postgame party in mind. All I know is that it is going to be one hell of a weekend.

GO OWLS!!!

Same here, I have that extra day - I am truely looking for Bowl game week, so Stoooke!!  8)
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

I keep reading about all these get togeathers at 3 or 4 on Friday, which sounds great, but guys, this New Orleans…

Bourbon Street

I want to see everyone after the game partying it up and down Bourbon street with beads and FAU Gear on…

I can't stand this anymore, i can't work, all i do is look at the clock waiting till my plane leaves….
POST GAME PARTY  is going to be at the Diplomat bar and grill
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

My flight leaves at 6:30 am Sunday!  I'm in for the POST WIN party also!  The streets will be rocking after the game!!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

Pre-Party This, Pre-Party that How about Post Party!!!

The Official Owls Post-game Party

Friday, December 21, 10:30 p.m. – Until

Join fellow Owl fans after the New Orleans Bowl for the post-game party at Diplomat Restaurant located at 535 Tchoupitoulas Street. FREE appetizers and 2 for 1 drinks! For more information and directions call 504-571-2000 or visit http://www.thediplomatbarandgrill.com/index.html

FREE!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I'm driving home Saturday morning-ish….but I'll be afterpartying!!!  It will be a tough drive back, but you only live once!
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

The Official Owls Post-game Party

Friday, December 21, 10:30 p.m. – Until

Join fellow Owl fans after the New Orleans Bowl for the post-game party at Diplomat Restaurant located at 535 Tchoupitoulas Street. FREE appetizers and 2 for 1 drinks! For more information and directions call 504-571-2000 or visit http://www.thediplomatbarandgrill.com/index.html

FREE!

This sounds great, but its quite far from Bourbon Street… I cant wait…

Peyton
Back to the top

It might be far but the owner is an FAU alum and is closing the bar and only allowing Owls in there. It's worth it

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

It might be far but the owner is an FAU alum and is closing the bar and only allowing Owls in there. It's worth it

This is great info, i am for sure going there now….

Peyton
Back to the top
Control functions: