Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU vs ASU 12-20-07

Add topic

GAME THREAD: FAU vs ASU 12-20-07

i know everyone is completely enthralled in the Bowl game that is tommorow - as i am very excited as well…

BUT, in the meantime, we do have the conference opener tonight on the road for Men's Hoops @ ASU…

So, if anyone cares to converse, heres a chance…….

Latest line has us down by 6.5…which i must say i was surprised at until i saw thier line up - we are actually bigger than this team?!

One guy at 6-8 who rarely plays and averages 1 point per game…the rest of the prime players are 6-6, 6-6, and 6-7, and not gifted post presences…so we should have a relatively easy time rebounding the ball, and win that battle…

they are lead by a SDG Adrian Banks - who lit us up last year…he is averaging 21.7 PPG again this year…PG Ryan Wedel is next at 14 PPG…then it goes about the same it does with us, with everyone else being even…

Bottom line, they are one dimensional on offense (guard play), and dont really have a post game to speak of…

we, on the other hand, are the opposite…until it gets truly established with the return of Graham…

for some reason i like us in this one, IF we play a more relaxed game tonight…and have another good night by Alarcon and Nwoji…if those two duplicate what they did the other night, i really like our chances…

Otherwise, get ready for more frustration with C-Los being our only legitimate threat in this one…

Back to the top

Re: GAME THREAD: FAU vs ASU 12-20-07

bytor, busy partying down bourbon street? haha

this would be HUGE to get off into Belt play with a win… would really put a halt in the frustration some of you are having to begin this season of hoops

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

what time does game start?
Back to the top

any new faces in the lineup tonight?  Owens? Graham? Hernandez?
Back to the top

WILL THIS GAME BE ON RADIO
Back to the top

I hope so.  I'm on WJNA now, but no game yet.  What time does pregame start?…game isn't until 8.
Back to the top

8 eastern
Back to the top

Its on mantalk 640 now.  I didnt know they travel with the team to away games. 
Back to the top

Is owens gonna finally play tonight
Back to the top

hey rhodeislandowl you're up there in the N.E.  Do you know what kind of team monmouth has this year
Back to the top
Control functions: