Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

recruiting

I asked a knowledgable recruiter about the owls this year and here's what he had to say:

To: [email protected]

How is FAU doing this year? Will winning the Sunbelt, going to a bowl game and the new on campus stadium in place help their recruiting to land their best class yet?

Larry Blustein [[email protected]]

Tremendous. They have been building toward this for years, and now, they are ready to take it one step further. They are just about where UCF and USF are……
Back to the top

Re: recruiting

Wow, thanks for sharing.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

hotmail.com address?

not that i dont agree with this assesment… :)
Back to the top

recruiting

Google the name, he has cred.
Back to the top

Larry is one of the big dogs when it comes to Florida recruiting.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Larry is one of the big dogs when it comes to Florida recruiting.
MIKE BARASCH RB verbally commited hear he,s Browards alltime rushing leader anyone got info on him?
Back to the top

BIGBOI said

MIKE BARASCH RB verbally commited hear he,s Browards alltime rushing leader anyone got info on him?

he's 5-9 190…

are you sure?

scat backs are probably a thing of the past for us, no?
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

BIGBOI said

he's 5-9 190…

are you sure?

No the kid I,m talking about is 5,10 and around 205lbs he ain,t a scatback look at his highschool highlights on youtube under Mike Barasch RB
Back to the top

BIGBOI said

Florida_Owl said

BIGBOI said

he's 5-9 190…

are you sure?

No the kid I,m talking about is 5,10 and around 205lbs he ain,t a scatback look at his highschool highlights on youtube under Mike Barasch RB

So basically this guy is Willie Rose. He won't make you miss but he'll run through you if he has to that's what it seems like from his youtube videos

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

BIGBOI said

Florida_Owl said

BIGBOI said

he's 5-9 190…

are you sure?

ok, thats just what i got from rivals, and fauinsider…they both have him at 5-9, 190…4.5 forty…

X Stinson is 5-10, 225…that's our new FB…figured we were gerting away from smaller guys…
Back to the top
Control functions: