Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

To my new friends!

It's game day and I hope each of you, that are lucky enough to be in New Orleans, enjoy the ride. There is nothing like your teams first anything and this is a historic time for your school.

I hope that your Owls play well but get beat. I am a Tiger you know.

I only wish the best for FAU and the future of your program. I hope you understand that BOSSMAN was just here to have some fun. We have learned more about FAU then I ever thought we would know. And yes win or lose I will return.

All the best to each of you and happy holidays form the BOSS.

Go Tigers!

Back to the top

Re: To my new friends!

You're still an asshat. :P

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

BOSSMAN said

It's game day and I hope each of you, that are lucky enough to be in New Orleans, enjoy the ride. There is nothing like your teams first anything and this is a historic time for your school.

I hope that your Owls play well but get beat. I am a Tiger you know.

I only wish the best for FAU and the future of your program. I hope you understand that BOSSMAN was just here to have some fun. We have learned more about FAU then I ever thought we would know. And yes win or lose I will return.

All the best to each of you and happy holidays form the BOSS.

Go Tigers!

Wow! Bossman didn't think you could be human. Hey you made a name for yourself I have heard people talk about "Bossman" outside the board. Good luck next season and there's gotta be something else on TV tonight so when we are up big at half you can change the channel  ;D

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

To my new friends!

:D :D

I hope not.
Back to the top

ive taken the sit and read..and wait to respond stance Boss....good luck to u as well...the plane will be waiting at halftime tho for ur team....FAU will come out strong! just wait! GO OWLS
Back to the top

Good Luck Bossman but NOT tonight.

Ease up on the Huge pictures and we might let you back in. ;)

I WILL be posting on memphis Board whether it is to Crow in our victory or to eat same crow.

Its been fun.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

It's been fun!  Your team plane is at the airport in New Orleans waiting to take them back after their ass-woopin' tonight.

Back to the top

HOTEL said

It's been fun!  Your team plane is at the airport in New Orleans waiting to take them back after their ass-woopin' tonight.

Hey, it looks just like a "Short Bus", only it's a "Short Plane". I guess the Tigers will be licking the windows, & pressing their bums on them on the ride after the loss.
Back to the top

Copycats!
Back to the top

Bossman,

I for one enjoyed your posts.  They were some of the most lighthearted/bizarre trashtalking posts I've ever read.  It seemed like one of those comedy shows very few people relate to the style of humor.

I appreciate the sentiment and come back to watch FAU progress.  Good luck tonight and happy holidays!

P.S. I was in Memphis for a couple of years be sure to go to the Barb-Q Shop for me and get a pulled pork sandwich with some cole slaw on top.  Damn I miss that.
Back to the top
Control functions: