Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

To Believe is to be strong...

To Believe is to be strong...

Well we all believed we would beat Memphis and we did. We owe everything to Howard. I can't imagine where we would be without him. Everyone will soon see people jumping on the FAU bandwagon! Howard is now 5-0 in bowl games and this one may have seemed close but it really wasn't.

I know a lot of you are in N.O. but a lot of us stayed back. I read that Medicaid Mike (If you don't know who he is read Ted Hutton's blog on in the Sun Sentinel) said the team will be back tomorrow between 3-5 PM. I think we should show Howard and this team how much this victory means to us. Bring your husbands, wives, girlfriends, family's let's get out to the Oxley tomorrow afternoon and welcome back this team! Let's show them how much this victory meant to us. I was there to welcome them back after the Troy game and I was disappointed in the number of people that showed up. Let's get out there tomorrow and have a ton of people just waiting for them, it's the least we can do especially after what they did for us.

To believe is to be strong and Howard…. WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO OWLS!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: To Believe is to be strong...

Jab979 said

I know a lot of you are in N.O. but a lot of us stayed back. I read that Medicaid Mike (If you don't know who he is read Ted Hutton's blog on in the Sun Sentinel) said the team will be back tomorrow between 3-5 PM.

He was at Duffy's handing out flyers and pins and talking to people.
Back to the top

WOW.....i am still in shock....this is amazing
Back to the top

What a great game, and the announcers had nothing but LOVE for FAU and Howard S.  If I was a Memphis fan I would've been really pissed watching that game.  ;D 8)
Back to the top

mh2os said

What a great game, and the announcers had nothing but LOVE for FAU and Howard S.  If I was a Memphis fan I would've been really pissed watching that game.  ;D 8)

I believe one of the announcers said he is now jumping on the Rusty Smith bandwagon

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: