Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Pros in 3 years

I have a prediction, some of our current Owls will be starters in the NFL. My personal pick is Willie Rose, he reminds me of Mike Alstott.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Re: Pros in 3 years

Pros in 3 years

proudowl said

I have a prediction, some of our current Owls will be starters in the NFL. My personal pick is Willie Rose, he reminds me of Mike Alstott.

I can almost assure you that Cerg will be drafted and so will Frantz. We still have a young team so anything can happen if Gent and Jean continue to improve who knows. I definitely think for sure Cerg gets drafted this coming draft and Frantz and in the next draft

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I can't wait till next season.  How about that catch Jean had near the sideline, that was ridiculous.  If I heard correctly, we are only losing 12 seniors.  We need to come back focused next season with similar goals as this season.  An out of conference win, conference champs, and a bowl win.  Except I think we are fully capable of a major OOC win, MSU perhaps?
Back to the top

PocketOwls said

I can't wait till next season.  How about that catch Jean had near the sideline, that was ridiculous.  If I heard correctly, we are only losing 12 seniors.  We need to come back focused next season with similar goals as this season.  An out of conference win, conference champs, and a bowl win.  Except I think we are fully capable of a major OOC win, MSU perhaps?

MSU, Minn, & UAB. All Winnable.
Back to the top

one of the espn guys said Cerg would be as high as a 5th round pick.
Back to the top

3,688 yards passing and 32 touchdowns

yeah, he'll be drafted.
Back to the top

cjdub21 said

PocketOwls said

MSU, Minn, & UAB. All Winnable.

The offense is good to go for some big games next year. OL Jarrid Smith won't be back but we have a couple of good young guys ready to move up like Wishnefshki. I just hope the defense will be improved. Savidge will be back (I hope)and I hope we bring in Joe Dawson. I looks like he has been playing OL at Dean college but was recruited by FAU as a DL. We have a good recruit to take Bartles spot, Curtis Cross. I don't know who we have to move up and replace Sincere.

To all you guys who quit the team over the years. See what you missed.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

jdirico said

yeah, he'll be drafted.

If he has similar numbers if not better over the next 2 years then yes. I think he will but you never know. I don't want to jinx him but if he keeps this up he will for sure be drafted.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

jdirico said

yeah, he'll be drafted.

in a pro set offense…

imagine what he could do in HI offense?

:o
Back to the top

Harmon as a slot Receiver.
Back to the top