Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU thread on CUSA Board

Your performance in the NO Bowl and the announcers praising FAU and Schnellie throughout the game got the nation's attention:

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=270654

Freedom is not Free!
Home of the Free because of the Brave.
Back to the top

Re: FAU thread on CUSA Board

FAU thread on CUSA Board

Holy crap! Well so much for staying under the radar.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Why do most UCF fans seem so threatened by FAU?  There are plenty of football players in the state for both teams. 
Back to the top

They hear our footsteps Baller  ;D

Back to the top

Baller07 said

Why do most UCF fans seem so threatened by FAU?  There are plenty of football players in the state for both teams.

Ya know I was thinking the same thing and of course the Memphis fan has to chime in and it has to do with basketball. I guess with success comes jealousy. Someone commented that our football stadium is going to look exactly like Brighthouse stadium… hmm maybe that's because oh I don't know… WE HAVE THE SAME PEOPLE BUILDING IT! lol

Also someone said it's sad we need Sun Belt teams to come to C-USA. I can name 3 teams in the Sunbelt us included that would sure as hell have beaten Memphis. Only GOOD team in C-USA is UCF. Troy, MTSU, and FAU all would have beaten Memphis in MTSU's case again. Troy belonged in a bowl game a lot more then Memphis did.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Well said, and I totally resented the slur on our academics! >:(

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Only GOOD team in C-USA is UCF.

I've got news for you…They suck too.
Back to the top

;D

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Baller07 said

Ya know I was thinking the same thing and of course the Memphis fan has to chime in and it has to do with basketball. I guess with success comes jealousy. Someone commented that our football stadium is going to look exactly like Brighthouse stadium… hmm maybe that's because oh I don't know… WE HAVE THE SAME PEOPLE BUILDING IT! lol

Also someone said it's sad we need Sun Belt teams to come to C-USA. I can name 3 teams in the Sunbelt us included that would sure as hell have beaten Memphis. Only GOOD team in C-USA is UCF. Troy, MTSU, and FAU all would have beaten Memphis in MTSU's case again. Troy belonged in a bowl game a lot more then Memphis did.

Memphis went 0 for 3 against SBC football this year losing to stAte (2 years in a row now), MT, and FAU.

Go SBC Football !!!!

Freedom is not Free!
Home of the Free because of the Brave.
Back to the top

ManzanoWolf said

Jab979 said

Baller07 said

Memphis went 0 for 3 against SBC football this year losing to stAte (2 years in a row now), MT, and FAU.

Go SBC Football !!!!

Exactly my point! ASU has beaten them 2 years in a row. We only have 2 really bad teams in the SBC in FIU and UNT and I don't think FIU will be as bad next year as they were this past year. UCF only good team in C-USA like I said. I love how all the fans in C-USA think that they're football conference is so special. The SBC has more teams that are better than C-USA. Especially next season with WKU coming in

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: