Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Arrival of team pushed back until 6

I just came back from the Oxley Center. Medicaid Mike said the flight was delayed and they aren't arriving back at the Oxley until 6pm tonight. Hope everyone can make it. See ya there

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Arrival of team pushed back until 6

Jab979 said

I just came back from the Oxley Center. Medicaid Mike said the flight was delayed and they aren't arriving back at the Oxley until 6pm tonight. Hope everyone can make it. See ya there

How did it go? I had to work. I think Ted Hutton and Marcus Nelson are both in the air back from LA so I don't imagine they'll get pictures/write up a blog about it…
Back to the top

Arrival of team pushed back until 6

Well I went back at around 6ish and again the only person there was Medicaid Mike and an FAU cop. The plane was delayed again and wouldn't be arriving until 8:30. It really was too bad it kept getting delayed. Mike said a lot of people were showing up between 3-5 and then coming back at 6 but didn't want to come back again at 8:30.

I came back to campus again around 7:45ish and I drove by the Ox but there was no one there. No fans just Medicaid Mike so I didn't stay I ended up just going back home.

Is there any sort of street parade or any sort of victory celebration planned? Also it would be nice if they would change that electronic board in front. I know it's the holidays and no one is around but it would have been nice if when the players showed up that sign read Congratulations to the FAU Football team 2007 R + L Carriers New Orleans Bowl Champions!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Well I went back at around 6ish and again the only person there was Medicaid Mike and an FAU cop. The plane was delayed again and wouldn't be arriving until 8:30. It really was too bad it kept getting delayed. Mike said a lot of people were showing up between 3-5 and then coming back at 6 but didn't want to come back again at 8:30.

I came back to campus again around 7:45ish and I drove by the Ox but there was no one there. No fans just Medicaid Mike so I didn't stay I ended up just going back home.

Is there any sort of street parade or any sort of victory celebration planned? Also it would be nice if they would change that electronic board in front. I know it's the holidays and no one is around but it would have been nice if when the players showed up that sign read Congratulations to the FAU Football team 2007 R + L Carriers New Orleans Bowl Champions!

That sucks that the flight kept getting delayed, but I'm not surprised, my flight left late yesterday too.

I don't think there will a street parade, but they I think they should have a big celebration at our next home men's basketball game, on Jan. 2nd. 
Back to the top
Control functions: