Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Press Conference after N.O. Bowl and SINCERE THANKS!! Break out the Cigars!

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/mediaPlayer/video.dbml?DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=&SPID=&DB_OEM_ID=4100&CLIP_ID=85585&CLIP_FILE_ID=90555&CONTENT_TYPE=ONDEMAND

Congratulations to our TEAM, our COACHES & our FANS!  GO OWLS!!  Thank you for the memories!

I finally returned from New Orleans Sunday evening (you just have to love US Airways–it took me 15 hours to get to Knoxville from N.O.).

New Orleans was a great HOST city–great people, great FOOD, etc..  It was awesome to spend 3 days with the team!  Wow, I can't believe that I stayed up for 3 days–NO SLEEP!!  YOU ONLY EXPERIENCE YOUR FIRST BOWL ONCE!!

The Memphis fans were very complementary of our team and the game that we played!  They were nothing like the BOSSMAN????  Many told me that we were a much better team and that they were lucky to score as many points as they did on us!

I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF OUR SCHOOL!  As you will hear, coach eludes to the fact that if we receive X millions in a donation/donations that it is very possible to have our stadium ready by 2009–so that our current Freshman & Sophomores can enjoy it also!

GO OWLS!!
'91
Back to the top

Re: Press Conference after N.O. Bowl and SINCERE THANKS!! Break out the Cigars!

OWL4EVER said

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/mediaPlayer/video.dbml?DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=&SPID=&DB_OEM_ID=4100&CLIP_ID=85585&CLIP_FILE_ID=90555&CONTENT_TYPE=ONDEMAND

Congratulations to our TEAM, our COACHES & our FANS!  GO OWLS!!  Thank you for the memories!

I finally returned from New Orleans Sunday evening (you just have to love US Airways–it took me 15 hours to get to Knoxville from N.O.).

New Orleans was a great HOST city–great people, great FOOD, etc..  It was awesome to spend 3 days with the team!  Wow, I can't believe that I stayed up for 3 days–NO SLEEP!!  YOU ONLY EXPERIENCE YOUR FIRST BOWL ONCE!!

The Memphis fans were very complementary of our team and the game that we played!  They were nothing like the BOSSMAN????  Many told me that we were a much better team and that they were lucky to score as many points as they did on us!

I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF OUR SCHOOL!  As you will hear, coach eludes to the fact that if we receive X millions in a donation/donations that it is very possible to have our stadium ready by 2009–so that our current Freshman & Sophomores can enjoy it also!

GO OWLS!!
'91

Great video Howard I think is on another planet during the press conference he was all over the place lol. Calling us Miami and I think he mentioned Miami 1 other time lol. It's all good at least he didn't call us FIU lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Howard was just a little nervous in the beginning of the press conference–maybe he should have his assistant coaches there with him next time!  I did lol when he invited everyone to stop by the FAU campus to see our NEW team???  73 Years Old, but still has it!!

GO OWLS!
'91

Does anyone know where we can get the Howard bobleheads??
Back to the top

Press Conference after N.O. Bowl and SINCERE THANKS!! Break out the Cigars!

OWL4EVER said

Howard was just a little nervous in the beginning of the press conference–maybe he should have his assistant coaches there with him next time!  I did lol when he invited everyone to stop by the FAU campus to see our NEW team???  73 Years Old, but still has it!!

GO OWLS!
'91

Does anyone know where we can get the Howard bobleheads??

I got mine off of ebay

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: