Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

To the 2007 FAU Football Players & Coaches!

To the 2007 FAU Football Players & Coaches:

I think I speak for all Alumni, students & fans when I say THANK YOU FOR HELPING MAKE FAU A GREAT UNIVERSITY!  We are very proud of what you have accomplished!

I can't tell you how many people stopped me in the airport to congratulate me on a great season (I was proudly wearing my jersey).  One Michigan fan could not believe that we had only been in existence for 7 years and said that we will dominate sooner than later!

A MILLION THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED IN THE DREAM SEASON AND BEST OF LUCK FOR IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

Re: To the 2007 FAU Football Players & Coaches!

I 2nd that…I also 2nd the fact that I too got a ton of congrats while wearing my FAU apparel (which doubles as advertising for the University). It sure is nice to finally have people recognizing FAU. Hopefully this school pride will not only spread throughout campus but throughtout the nation as well. Wouldn't it be nice to walk into a store in California and be able to purchase FAU apparel? I can't wait! 
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

To the 2007 FAU Football Players & Coaches:

I think I speak for all Alumni, students & fans when I say THANK YOU FOR HELPING MAKE FAU A GREAT UNIVERSITY!  We are very proud of what you have accomplished!

I can't tell you how many people stopped me in the airport to congratulate me on a great season (I was proudly wearing my jersey).  One Michigan fan could not believe that we had only been in existence for 7 years and said that we will dominate sooner than later!

A MILLION THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED IN THE DREAM SEASON AND BEST OF LUCK FOR IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER!

GO OWLS!
'91

Right on. Love your avatar too.
Back to the top

To the 2007 FAU Football Players & Coaches!

faudiehard said

I 2nd that…I also 2nd the fact that I too got a ton of congrats while wearing my FAU apparel (which doubles as advertising for the University). It sure is nice to finally have people recognizing FAU. Hopefully this school pride will not only spread throughout campus but throughtout the nation as well. Wouldn't it be nice to walk into a store in California and be able to purchase FAU apparel? I can't wait!

I tought it was cool just to be able to buy a T shirt of the owls in New Orleans, however they didnt have any Owl beads anywhere.. I told 5 or so shop owners that i would be back next year and they need to have owl beads in stock…

Peyton
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

I tought it was cool just to be able to buy a T shirt of the owls in New Orleans…

To steal a quote from Bud Fox (Charlie Sheen) in the movie Wall Street…"Think Big Boys…Where going after the majors"
Back to the top
Control functions: