Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

There were rumors on the gatorcountry.com that running back Bo Williams from the gators was transferring to FAU.
Back to the top

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

fins09065 said

There were rumors on the gatorcountry.com that running back Bo Williams from the gators was transferring to FAU.

nah…we dont want him…

Scout.com: Bo Williams Profile

;)
Back to the top

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

That would be an awesome pick up for us!  I read that because he redshirted, he'd still have 4 years of eligibility…would he still need to sit a year if he came here?  I would assume that he still would, even though he didn't play this season.
Back to the top

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

fauowls44 said

That would be an awesome pick up for us!  I read that because he redshirted, he'd still have 4 years of eligibility…would he still need to sit a year if he came here?  I would assume that he still would, even though he didn't play this season.

yep…unfortunately he would have to sit… :-\
Back to the top

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

fins09065 said

link…

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=22772&page=2

"Isnt Bo Williams transferring/already transferred to FAU?"
"yup"

This guy is a four star athlete (Bo Williams - Yahoo! Sports)

Another messageboard talking about it said he wasn't getting much playing time because "we just brought in so much talent the last couple years that the guys that aren't playing now, probably won't play while they are here because our team is so young."

Bo himself said "Bo was very complimentary of the Gators and coaches in the article. He just thought the stables were a little full and he's grown into a "big back" and is more suited for a power run game. He just doesn't feel that he'll fit into the scheme"

Another thread here talking about it here, with less than complimentary remarks about our program (not surprising considering it's Gator fans):
http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=36221

Anyway, between Xavier Stinson, Barasch (let's just call him M.B.) and this guy Williams, not to mention the guys we have now… we'd definitely be an awesome team next year if this all came true.
Back to the top

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

owlcountry said

fins09065 said

link…

If you google Bo Williams and FAU there is a thread on the gatorcountry message board about it.  It is basically someone saying he has heard from his family that he is transferring to FAU.  It was well reported that he is in fact transferring and he is from South Florida, so this info seems like it can be legit.  Hopefully it is true.  You can never have enough great athletes, especially an athlete of Williams caliber.
Back to the top

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

Another thread here talking about it here, with less than complimentary remarks about our program (not surprising considering it's Gator fans):

I've read a thousand other comments like those on the gator board. It still perturbs me no less when people call a 7 y/o program "mediocre". Especially only two eligible years in D1A.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

owlcountry said

fins09065 said

link…

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=22772&page=2

"Isnt Bo Williams transferring/already transferred to FAU?"
"yup"

This guy is a four star athlete (Bo Williams - Yahoo! Sports)

Another messageboard talking about it said he wasn't getting much playing time because "we just brought in so much talent the last couple years that the guys that aren't playing now, probably won't play while they are here because our team is so young."

Bo himself said "Bo was very complimentary of the Gators and coaches in the article. He just thought the stables were a little full and he's grown into a "big back" and is more suited for a power run game. He just doesn't feel that he'll fit into the scheme"

Anyway, between Xavier Stinson, Barasch (let's just call him M.B.) and this guy Williams, not to mention the guys we have now… we'd definitely be an awesome team next year if this all came true.

Well MB and Bo(if he is in fact coming here) likely won't play next year.  Really, Stinson could also redshirt, I suppose.  But those 3 guys just helps create the talent pipeline that Coach has been building towards.  When they are all ready to play, there will be plenty of chances for all of them.  Just like we saw this year with Pierre, Edge, Manley, and Rose all getting carries, this offense gives lots of guys chances to touch the ball. 
Back to the top

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

owlcountry said

dont forget about lfred Morris…all 5-11 and 222 lbs of him…he is redshirting this year…he put up over 1,000 in his senior season…guy is legit:

Alfred Morris Bio - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site

we are absolutely STACKED at FB…….
Back to the top

Re: Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

I split this topic from the Joe Dawson thread so that both new threads can stay on topic (my first time splitting a topic.. it worked!).

Bo Williams will be an amazing addition to our program (if he does indeed transfer). UF recruits the most talented players in the nation. He will (hopefully) be a star here.
Back to the top
Control functions: