Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ULL on Saturday.......

Add topic

ULL on Saturday.......

Well boys, looks like we got another one that we can win…

Only trouble is, once again:

ITS ON THE ROAD.

Ugh…

But there is good news, and no, i didnt stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night:

9 of the last 13 games are AT HOME - Yee-stinkin-haw!

Now, back to ULL:

They are, for all intents and purpose, a very WINNABLE Opponent…still learning to gel as a unit with two Frosh in the line-up…

Pretty even keeled offensively, Guard oriented (virtually all scoring comes from this position), and have some size at the guard spots as well:

6-7 FR G Gragnigo 11.2 PPG
6-6 SO G Millsap 10.8 PPG
6-7 FR G Bereau 10 PPG
6-1 SR G Dees 9.4 PPG
6-7 SO G/FGary 7.4 PPG

BUT they only shoot .386% as a team…so they appear to be similar to Troy State of old – a lot of shots and play the odds that the more you take, the more that go in…

Similar to ASU in that they don’t have much of, if at all, a post game…

They play a four G line-up with a combo G/F thrown in…but in all reality start BIG with the above accounting for 80% of the starters…throw 6-9 240LB SR Center Milson in and you have the line-up pegged…

So, we give up some height in this one…

6-9 C Milson
6-7 G/F Gary
6-7 G Gradnigo
6-7 G  Bureau
6-6 G Millsap

They will get smaller on the subs though…but not by much…

Good thing is that C-Los should still be able to put up his normal double-double…thier center is all body and no moves…and doubt he will hold C-Los on his own…double team sure to come…

I haven’t seen a line on this on yet, but it cant be more than 3 or 4 in their favor…and I would go with "Home Court Advantage" being the reason – not match ups…

We can win this…but once again, which team will show?  and how well can we get points from Nwoji and Alarcon…

*Tick Tock*

Time will tell:

Tomorrow night at 8:05 EST…WMEN 640AM…

Back to the top

Re: ULL on Saturday.......

line is ULL by 8…….

cant say i agree with that one…

on the road or not…
Back to the top

wow. ULL is awful, i thought this would be a pick'em. They did beat Hawaii but that's it. Florida_Owl, what's your take on this game?

I figured Sammy with a game under his belt and Alacorn starting to play better we should win this game.
Back to the top

When the hell is Owens supposed to start playing.  We lack a high flyer and this is supposed to be the guy.  Im ready to see what he can do as well as the rest of the team fully dressed out. 
Back to the top

got my fingers crossed
Back to the top

got my beers

got my patriots on tv

got my owls basketball on my computer (wjna.com)

LIFE IS AMAZING

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

sammy got the start tonight

nice

Back to the top

jamal owens made a quick cameo

Back to the top

Sounds ugly.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Sounds ugly.

Ugh…At least Owens and Hernandez are back and playing.  Now if only Paul Graham could get back with the team, they may be able to get something going this season.  We are going to continue to have trouble scoring until Graham is back on the court.
Back to the top
Control functions: