Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Dawson commits.... again

According to rivals that monster OL comitted again. He's the size of a BCS OL, should replace Jarrid Smith with Kevin Millar and Ryan Wincheski getting some time up there too. I'm sure Rusty is sniffing 40 TD's next year. Plus with Stinson coming in they ball should be all over the place. We still could use a true tight end to run across the middle on short yardage plays. I wonder if Frantz Simeon is coming back.

Dawson commits to FAU … again

Mark Stampini
FightingOwls.com

Joseph Dawson originally signed in 2006 coming out of Chaminade high school with FAU. However, after not qualifying academically he attended Dean Community College and now nearly 2 years later he has given his commitment to FAU … again. Read on.

Back to the top

Re: Dawson commits.... again

Exit39 said

Jarrid Smith with Kevin Millar and Ryan Wincheski getting some time up there too.

Exit, hit the spellcheck bud!

:o  :D  ;)

Dawson:

Top lineman recruit for the Belt…

Simeon is scheduled to be back, pending academic improvement(s)…but the odds of him assuming the role he held prior (leading receiver) is slim to none…and slim has left town…

Gent, Jean, Holley, Harmon…all ahead of him now…….
Back to the top

Good news about Dawson.  With him and Basach committing, recruiting is off to a good start and they haven't even had the January visits yet.  Now we have Dawson and the 6-8 OL that transferred from Temple….we are forming an enormous O-line.  Rusty has to be pleased!  ;D

As for Simeon, I agree, he'll be 4th or 5th on the WR depth chart, but he should immediately take over as our punt returner.  Hope he can get back on the team. 
Back to the top

didn't we get a transfer OL this year, huge guy….will be available next year

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

jvowl said

Yeah, that is the guy that came from Temple.  I forgot his name, but he's like 6-8.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

jvowl said

Yeah, that is the guy that came from Temple.  I forgot his name, but he's like 6-8.

Carl Spitale…he's dubbed as a "Pinnick junior"…very vocal leader…we need that…

We also have Max Karrick…he's 6-6 & 290lbs…

fauowls44 said

As for Simeon, I agree, he'll be 4th or 5th on the WR depth chart, but he should immediately take over as our punt returner.  Hope he can get back on the team. 

Good call on this 44…completely forgot about that role he held…Polo hasnt done too much in this role..Simeon should own that no problem…
Back to the top

Dawson commits.... again

Spitale is from Royal Palm Beach. I saw him play in high school.
Back to the top
Control functions: