Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

I wish FAU played UCF this year

Add topic

The QB (Kyle Israel) on that team stinks. I think FAU could have beat them this year.
Back to the top

Re: I wish FAU played UCF this year

hence why they won't schedule us…

kyle israel is god awful… their team is not good

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Ya, I've been watching the game and I'm highly unimpressed. The South Miss QB, came from St. Thomas. When I found that out I thought, "man, why didn't he stay to play at FAU?" but now that I've seen him play, boy am I glad he's not with us,lol. It's a pretty boring game to watch, lots of defense with bad QBs.
Back to the top

mississippi state…..

not southern miss…

lol

Back to the top

We just got a nod in this game as well. Talking about the emerging programs in the state as UCF, South Florida and Florida Atlantic!
Back to the top

this is not a good bowl game…..it would have been a good game for us.  UCF = No Good

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

This bowl also pays out 1.5 mil.  :'(
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

We just got a nod in this game as well. Talking about the emerging programs in the state as UCF, South Florida and Florida Atlantic!

honestly, and i mean every word i am about to write, and HAVE thought this for a long time now…

UCF is never going to be better than a C-USA team… maybe even C-USA power

they have been around since 1979 and still has yet to win a damn bowl game… come on

USF and FAU have been around for a COMBINED 18 years and have won TWO bowl games

Back to the top

I wish FAU played UCF this year

Yeah, well UCF did lose to South Florida by 52 points… the best game they had all year was against Texas, and they lost that one.

As far as Kevin Smith goes, he did not impress me at all. I'd think most backs could put up the numbers he did this year if they had as many carries as he does. Out of 14 games he carried the ball 33 times or more in at least 8 games, and carried it 29 times or more in 10 out of 14. I can't think of any other backs with 400+ carries in a season…
Back to the top

What a terrible game that was-UCF looked utterly awful-Im so glad Smith didnt break the record-hes  agreat back but he should never be mentioned in the same breath as Barry Sanders.  UCF would lose to FAU even if they played in Orlando-they are a one dimentional team and our coaches can stop 1 man teams. CUSA is an ugly 1-4 in Bowls now with their only win coming from E.Carolina on a last second field goal to beat a depleted Boise team(No Ian Johnson and no Jeremy Childs-their #1RB and #1WR).  The SunBelt is seriously close to passing up CUSA as a conference if they havent all ready.  Hopefully we will gain a few of those undeserved bowl tie ins that CUSA has soon.
Back to the top