Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 tickets for sale

When do 2008 tickets go on sale?  Typically, its around the spring game but I wasn't sure since FAU should strike while the iron is hot!

Respond if you know the date.  Thanks

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Re: 2008 tickets for sale

2008 tickets for sale

im gonna contact nina in the office this week and try to find out
Back to the top

Fledgling said

When do 2008 tickets go on sale?  Typically, its around the spring game but I wasn't sure since FAU should strike while the iron is hot!

i dont know the date, but i do know that they are going to launch a campaign that will involve a multi year purchase and will entitle the ticket holder to other "benefits", etc:

last i heard was a three year plan and you would get a commemorative item (ie Shovel), and also be a part of the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new Stadium…

Back to the top

Cool.

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Fledgling said

i dont know the date, but i do know that they are going to launch a campaign that will involve a multi year purchase and will entitle the ticket holder to other "benefits", etc:

last i heard was a three year plan and you would get a commemorative item (ie Shovel), and also be a part of the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new Stadium…

What he said.

The campaign will try to build on moment that will lead to the On-Campus Stadium being build for the 10 season.
It's never to early to purchase Season tickets, they do accept early "deposits" to lock in your tickets.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Fledgling said

Count me in on this deal. Been a Season Ticket holder since game 1. WOuld be nice to get something like this to be on the ground floor.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Alright, now all we need to know is when we can see all the info that goes along with this idea...

Back to the top

Wait a second, so me being a season ticket holder for years now doesn't put me further up in line than someone that jumped aboard this year?
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Wait a second, so me being a season ticket holder for years now doesn't put me further up in line than someone that jumped aboard this year?

Pretty sure TeamBeer you get points as long as you are an Owl Club member. The more points you get whether it be by donations or buying season tickets the better seats you'll get when we move into the new stadium

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Teambear, there is a point system in place and those that have been here since day one did receive recognition for that.  The point system is inplace that account for lenght of holding season tickets, for football, BBall, Baseball, etc…,  donation levels and so forth.
Back to the top
Control functions: